*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306278-Prayers-for-my-Departed-Parents
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2306278
Prayers to God for my departed parents.
Prayer for Peace and Rest:
"Dear God, I pray for my beloved parents, Wilma and Harvey, who have passed away. May their souls find eternal peace and rest in your loving embrace. Please grant them serenity and comfort in your presence."

Gratitude Prayer:
"Lord, I thank you for the precious gift of my parents' lives. They filled my life with love, wisdom, and guidance. I am grateful for the time we had together and ask that you continue to watch over them in the afterlife."

Prayer for Forgiveness:
"Heavenly Father, if my parents carried any burdens or regrets in their hearts, I ask for your mercy and forgiveness. Please cleanse their souls and grant them forgiveness and redemption."

Guidance and Strength Prayer:
"God, as I navigate life without my parents, I seek your guidance and strength. Help me honor their memory by living a life that would make them proud. May their legacy of love and wisdom continue to inspire me."

Prayer for Family Unity:
"Lord, please keep our family united even in their absence. Let the love and bond we shared with my parents strengthen our relationships with each other. Help us remember and celebrate their lives together."

Prayer for Healing:
"Dear God, I pray for healing from the pain of losing my parents. Grant me the strength to carry on and find solace in the cherished memories we shared."

These prayers are meant to provide comfort and solace during this difficult time. You can customize them with your personal thoughts and feelings, speaking from your heart. Remember that prayer can be a source of comfort and connection with your departed loved ones.
© Copyright 2023 WriterRick (rick12221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306278-Prayers-for-my-Departed-Parents