*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306289-The-benefits-of-discipline-for-males
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Research · #2306289
An essay assigned as part of a punishment about the benefits of disciplining males
I was assigned to write on the topic of the benefits of discipline for males. In doing my research, I mostly discovered materials related to the punishment of boys or discipline within the context of a female lead relationship. Punishment of boys is mostly carried out by strict maternal figures who are driven to mold, their boys to be respectful and well behaved. Many other strict women I have communicated with Believe that this conditioning should not end as boys get older. In fact, they often feel that stricter measures are required to keep older boys in line and make some be respectful.

One lady put it this way: I am quite out spoken about how I feel about discipline and the need for the wife or girlfriend to run the Household. My posts are straight forward and to the point about how I feel about discipline that I give my husband and how I feel that boys should be held accountable for their behavior.

It was nearly universal in my research that strict ladies believe that spankings and physical punishments are required to enforce discipline. While they often will use other punishments, these are almost always used along side of physical corrections. Most of the ladies believe that it is necessary to be very strict and recommend no leniency at all. They did emphasize that scolding, corner time and written, punishments are helpful in emphasizing the lesson delivered with spanking

One source of information, the disciplinary wives club, particularly emphasizes the role of very strict spankings when required. I was surprised at the expected level of pain that this website recommends. The disciplinary wife is to use rather severe implements. Typically these are heavy, wooden hairbrushes, straps, paddles, typically thick ones. Some women recommend the use of implements like the cane, which is used to inflict serious pain on the misbehaving male.

Some of the strict ladies that I have corresponded with explained that certain behaviors are so egregious that they require multiple consecutive punishment sessions. One lady who went by the name strict wife told me that she caught her husband staring at other girls. She gave him a series of three severe punishment sessions. I had asked her for more details on this, because Unfortunately, at that time I committed a similar offense. She was quite free in describing how her husband would be punished and by association how I deserved it. She certainly did not feel that she had any authority over me, but she emphasized exactly how she felt with her husband. The first session was very thorough. She beat his ass with a hairbrush until she was sure that he would be well marked.
When I asked if the second session would be more lenient, she explained that in fact, it would be worse. She was not concerned that she would be delivering an even more strict spanking. I'm his already bruised bottom. To her this was exactly what he earned with his behavior. No amount of begging, bargaining, or crying, was enough to stop her from delivering the blistering that she felt he needed. It will come as no surprise, then that the third session was even worse than the first two. She explained that she wanted to leave an unforgettable lesson. It is her view that he would think twice before committing this offense again.

Although the ladies involved all had different punishment techniques for their husbands and boyfriends, they all were satisfied with the results of applying very strict punishments. Reading the comments on the disciplinary wives club, it appears that the best results were obtained. Surprisingly the men who commented on this site were satisfied with their place in the relationship. I did not expect this result. I assumed that better results would have been achieved with a more lovingly applied discipline approach. But the men emphasized that it helped to know what would happen if their behavior deviated even slightly from what was expected. And that the result would be memorable for days or weeks.

© Copyright 2023 Naughty (naughtyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306289-The-benefits-of-discipline-for-males