*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306417-Prep-20-Settings-List
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Activity · #2306417
Settings for Sword, Stealth, and Magick
Prep. 20: - Setting: Settings List ?
                   Create a list of          settings in a format that is easy to edit and expand.
                   Add brief descriptions,          drawings, images, or Google Maps coordinates (find the location on          Google Maps/Earth and record the URL) for each.
NOTE: You can          revise this list anytime, so this revision is not expected to be          entirely accurate or complete.





                   Create a list of          settings in a format that is easy to edit and expand.


Oriashire - Titania Academy of Magicks and Higher Academics
         The story begins in this setting.


Klence - Elven City
         A city where Meira is when she contacts Quinn.


Nilshire - Capital City
         Where the King is located and stays through the story


Dhurbuldor - Dwarf City
         Where Quinn initially goes to hire mercenaries


Hebsacki - Twilight City
         The city where Galvin meets Meira when her Demon becomes exorcised by Danduil.


Oketa - Dark Forest
         The Dwarves take Quinn to an undisclosed location in the Dark Forest to meet possible allies.
Nilshire - Capital City
         Quinn, Galvin, and Meira meet allies who assist in time of need.
         King sends out the High Guard to kill all those who help the three fugitives.
         Make it inside the Palace.


2) Add brief descriptions
Klence - Elven City
         Using nature as a guide, the Elves use all-natural resources in creating their homes and all other required buildings. All buildings blended into the surrounding flora so well that if a non-fairy happened by, they would not see the dwellings that were feet away from them.
Nilshire - Capital City
Unlike their forest-dwelling kin, the Capital City is all about splendor and extravagance. With each monarch, the city grows as each tries to outdo the other. All races are welcome, even Ogres, though on the city's outer limits and under strict supervision.
Dhurbuldor - Dwarf City
         The Dwarven City is another marvel in creation. The stone and marble blocks are so precisely placed that the naked eye can see no seam. The marble reflects light, so torches do not have to be used in closed spaces. One of the largest spaces used is for training warriors and gladiator fights.
Hebsacki - Twilight City
         In this city, the Unseelie Court reigns. All that is unsettling and unsavory call this paradise. If you want information, however, this is where you come. It takes the mightiest of Wills to stay True and the Strongest of Skills to back it up.
Oketa - Dark Forest
         Rumors say the Dead roam this forest. The town of Oketa disagrees with that; however, those rumors keep out the riff-raff. What is disconcerting is the unexplained sights in the moors and the occasional disappearances of travelers or gypsies.

© Copyright 2023 J.R. PETE (jtpete86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306417-Prep-20-Settings-List