*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306427-Her-T
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2306427
Kids nowaday values come from the acceptance of others. Acceptance should only come within
In our lives we remove v's for various reasons to be able to walk around in a distortions of inconsistent lies.
Culture has turn virtual, likes, comments and views burying communication and mates are making souls without the ties.

He is not wanted by her if the offer of bringing to the table doesn't consist spoiling and assuring there is a bag.
Her esteem is selfless knowing he's looking at the BBL's caring less even though it is unknown or apparent if she's just a hag.

Women body count clicker featured on TicToc from females not able to read an analog clock and is cool with the fact of one running a train.
But we keep MisTaken her to be Miss Take In all our pains we're inflicting while pointing arrow and hoping for lasting air benders like Aang.

Girls of the now classified as others, later in life becomes victims of mothers that while doing Her-Ting was hurting our future fruitful joy.
Men not developing mentally, watching menstrual cycles frivolously dissolve and much like Mc Donald's they learn to serve Her T to the next boy.
© Copyright 2023 MrDwriter (mrdwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306427-Her-T