*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306457-The-50-foot-skye
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2306457
A old I made only on my old watt pad account
The star
It was a peaceful day in adventure bay, the paw patrol were playing. Skye and Everest were hanging out and playing with a ball, after a while the ball got stuck in a tree and it was too high for Skye to reach, she couldn't use wing, because Rocky was making some upgrades to it. So Skye try to jump up to get the ball out, but she couldn't get. " got this, Skye" Everest said, as she jumped up and got the ball back down. Skye was sad that she was to small to do things that the other pups can. "It's time go to sleep, pups, and if you want, Everest can stay and have a sleepover" said Noah, who was taking care of the pups, while Ryder was visiting his family. Skye and Everest were outside while the rest of the pups were inside, then wanted to sleep under the stars. Everest had already fallen asleep. Skye saw a shooting star and made a wish to be way bigger. Skye then fell asleep. Overnight She started to grow.
50 foot tall Skye
Skye woke and saw she was so big. "Everest, look at me" Skye said to her best friend. Everest was confused when she saw a big rock that was the same color as Skye's paws.
Everest the looked up to see Skye was huge. "Skye, you are so big" Everest said shocked. "I wish I was bigger, but I don't want to be a giant" Skye said. "What are going to do."
Noah walked out of the lookout. "Good morning, you two, how did you sle-" He said stopping when he saw the Fifty foot Cockapoo. "Skye, how are you Fifty feet tall"
After telling Noah and the other pups, they had to figure out how to bring Skye back to her normal height.
Giant Skye and chase
Skye was trying to get around, but she accidentally crushed cars, luckily, nobody were in the crushed cars. Skye was starting to cry, "I wish I was small again" she said with tears in her eyes. Chase come to Skye and laid down on her giant paw and Skye was happy that Chase was there for her. And she laid down and looked at him. "It's going to ok, Skye, I'm here for you" he said as Skye gently licked him. "I love you Skye" Skye blushed. "I love you to chase." Skye said, making Chase blush.
The end?
Skye and chase were sleeping together. When, Noah and Rocky came with a weird looking gun. "Skye, we made a shrink ray" Noah and Rocky said in unison. They fired it at Skye and she shrunk back to almost her normal size, she was as tall as Everest. "Thank you. I am glad to be small again and I am as tall as Everest too" she said happily.
Chase came and he as small as Skye was before she made her wish. "Can you I unshrink me please?" He asked. Before anything else could happen, Noah's phone was ringing.
"hello. Yeah, got it. Understood, I will be right there, bye. Uh I can't ever get a break" Noah hung up. He was talking to SCP foundation. "I have to go and deal with something top secret." He said as he ran off. The pups were confused, but they didn't have a chance to get any information. So the they decided to deal with the new changes and carry on with their lives.
© Copyright 2023 Doglover (stargames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306457-The-50-foot-skye