*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306467-Oct-13-Antagonist-Profiles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rojodi
Rated: E · Other · Detective · #2306467
Just blurbs of who they are.
Former Schoharie sheriff
The tall, pudgy former Schoharie County sheriff stood 6’ 4”, weighed 255 lbs. Graying blond hair topped his medium build body. He had dark blue eyes and possessed a crooked smile. He has known the Michaux family, Longfellow’s maternal side, all of his mother’s life.

He won election at the age of 30 due to his military police record, one that had been kept away from the public. He was not corrupt, but did harbor resentment over the Michaux family, because they owned so much of the county and would not back him.

Etienne LaPierre, Jr, a former seminary student.
He read the “Silver Coins” when he was a student at St. Joseph’s in Philadelphia, then reread it while attending seminary school a few years later. The story told sounded like what he had been told for most of his life: That French pirates had come to the Colonies to find a treasure that Italian sailors and Polish mercenaries had delivered and hid from Protestants in the 1720s. He found that Longfellow’s family knew of its location and was bound and determined to rescue the 30 pieces and return them to their rightful owners, the LaPierres.
© Copyright 2023 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306467-Oct-13-Antagonist-Profiles