*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306514-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-5
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #2306514
The Samaritan Woman
John 4: 1-30 The Woman at the Well


Scripture Verse: John 4:14 “Drink Jesus water and never thirst again.” To God Is So Good. 2x, citation, one more repetition.

God’s Attribute: Impartial (Jesus gives new life to anyone who trusts in Him). Alternate: Love (God loves everybody).

Main Truth: Everyone needs Jesus.

Story: The Woman at the Well

“Our hands we fold, our heads we bow, so we can talk to God right now. Thank You God for today’s story from the Bible, and thank You for sending Jesus to give us new life. Amen.” Use ASL for amen. Hold up Bible. “This is the Bible. Can you say Bible?The Bible is God’s true Word.” Sing The B. I. B. L. E. “The Bible tells us about God and Jesus.”

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus met a woman.”

*AsteriskB* Frown. ”The woman was sad and lonely.”

*AsteriskB* "Jesus asked the woman for a drink." Have pitcher and cup. Pretend to pour water.

*AsteriskB* “Jesus wanted to help the woman.” Make eye contact, speak clearly.

*AsteriskB* Stress “new life.” “Jesus wanted to give the woman a new life.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus said He could give her a new life.”

*AsteriskB*”God gives new life to anyone who trusts Jesus.”

*AsteriskB* The woman was so excited, she told people to come see Jesus.”

*Asterisk*Everyone needs Jesus.”

Verse: “Drinking Jesus Water and never thirst again.” John 4:14a To God Is So Good. Repeat 3x, then citation.

Songs:

Pass out instruments, help kids take them. Have ribbons ready.

Praise Him, Praise Him. Use Trust Him

God Is So Good. Use “God/Jesus gives us new life.”

We thank You, loving Father. Reiterate Jesus gives me and you new life.

Large Muscle: Baseballs
© Copyright 2023 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306514-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-5