*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306522-The-Priest-and-the-Princess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2306522
Crossover romance inspired by Warhammer Fantasy/AoS and Helluva Boss
Prologue

          Chaos. Order. The Primeval power and the progeny it birthed, born and doomed to ever be at odds with one another. Locked in a stalemate of constant flux. A state in which all things living and not are always caught in the crossfire. However, somewhere distant and barely known, this dynamic is coming to an end. Where war rages ceaselessly, Chaos and all it's facets find themselves on the back heel, Order at last is prevailing over it's progenitor, really and truly. Despite this shift in power Chaos will not go quietly. No, it never did, and most certainly never will. Even as it dwindles, the forces of Chaos are on the rise again, threatening all in existence. If it is destined to die here, then it will simply find a place of refuge where it is not so. A place where it can once more take root and reaffirm it's supremacy, where it can finally at long last stamp out the petulant child it had unwittingly created, the force of Order that seeks it's death.

This cannot be allowed.
© Copyright 2023 Nerandal Lost One (nerandal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306522-The-Priest-and-the-Princess