*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306711-The-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2306711
Entry into Daily Flash Fiction Challenge. 297 words.
Matt gave Mary the dreaded 'let's be friends'.


'Why?', she whined.


'Because you whine', he responded with his taciturn face. Mary thought he was smiling - the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.


Mary stuck out her tongue. Matt raised one golden eyebrow.


'So, let's do friend stuff", she challenged. 'The sun's in the sky.'


'Okay. Let's do what I was going to do. Beach. Nude.'


She grinned wickedly: 'Not fair.'


'Yes fair. Nudity is not sex.'


The beach was sheltered by rocks, forming a small bay of white powder sand. The clear, shallow water reflected the cerulean sky. A red bird was preening itself vigorously on a jutting, water-splashed grey rock.


The beach was empty.


Man ran towards the water, throwing off his shirt, which was caught by the wind. Then his shorts came off and finally his shoes, his legs dancing one by one.


He came to a stop and turned around. Slowly he pulled down his underpants, revealing what Mary had wanted to see again.


'Now you', he called out, his voice dancing in the breeze.


'No way,' called Mary. She sat down on the hot sand, squeaked, then put her towel under her.


She watched Matt launching himself into the waves. He swam out, then returned with a leisurely breaststroke.


Mary's heart sped as she watched him pull himself off the sand and walk towards her. His unselfconscious nudity was more erotic than anything they'd done last night.


He reached her and stood drying himself, his towel lingering more than necessary between his legs.


'Not fair', said Mary.


'Yes fair', said Matt. He towelled his hair, making sure the movement accentuated his assets. 'Are you whining now?'


Mary rolled her eyes and smiled. It was a game. It seemed round two was on.

© Copyright 2023 PA Cormack (midnightwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306711-The-Game