*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306883-Maggies-Alone-Time
by Jimbo
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Erotica · #2306883
Local American mom, Maggie, wants some time to herself, to calm down from a work day.
"Adults can have fun too..." Maggie mumbled to herself, lying in bed after her children had gone to school. "I just never get the time though..." She moaned, "Or..." She started, "...Do I?" She asked herself and she slowly rose from her bed.

"I mean... the kids ARE gone... right now... and... it's not like anyone's watching, right?" Maggie then suddenly sprung out of her bed, with an idea to entertain herself. "And I don't have work, at all, I have the day off! I can just go to the store, and buy something to make me feel a little better!" She grinned as she began to quickly change clothes.
Maggie quickly threw on a shirt, and some jeans, then quickly put on a jacket, before she grabbed her bag and ran outside. After making her way to the local Omega Mart, Maggie swiftly entered and began walking around, trying to find something interesting to buy. "Hmmm..." She snooped around for a while before she found the magical thing she was searching for;
"A vibrator! Just my size too~"
Maggie quickly put it into her shopping basket and walked up to the till, only to see something she missed before... A size XXL diaper... One that weirdly looked like it would fit her...
"Huh..."
Maggie had always wondered what it would be like to wear diapers again, even though she was 35 now. "I mean... it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, right? Adults can have fun too..." Maggie mumbled, grabbing three large boxes of the XXL diapers and bringing them to the checkout. The cashier looked at her with a look of confusion and amusement, as she scanned the items and gave her the price. "So... you got a newborn at home?" She asked Maggie, still looking down at boxes of big diapers. "Mhm." Maggie simply answered as she paid, "Must be some big kid... wow... uh..." The cashier slowly assumed, Maggie only nodded as she left.

Getting home, hid the XXL diaper box deep inside her closet, before pulling her panties down and putting on one of the diapers. "A bit tight... but still, let's see how this goes..." She mumbled, sitting on the couch and turning the TV on. As the news was playing, Maggie noticed the feeling of the thick diaper wrapped around her butt, she loved it. The warm, cozy, fuzzy feeling was almost addictive to her, it felt so much better than wearing normal underwear. Something that surprised her, after all, she thought that they would feel uncomfortable at least...

As Maggie watched TV, she slowly forgot that she was even wearing a diaper. But after an hour of watching the news, and her favorite TV drama, she started to get a little hungry. So she got off the couch and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a can of soda and a bag of chips, before she sat back down on the couch. "This feels so normal... I don't get why, this... isn't normal, right?" She thought while eating her snack. She kept thinking about the feeling of the diaper as she finished her snack, and went back to watching TV.
Another hour passed, and Maggie finally started to feel like she needed to go to the bathroom.
"Wow... took you long enough..." She said to herself as she paused the show she was watching and squatted down in the middle of the room. "Can't believe I'm doing this..." She mumbled as she let out a small fart, then another, and another, each time the smell getting worse and worse, until...
"O-Oh~" A small lump formed in the back of the diaper, which began to quickly expand. Maggie's butt started to heat up, and the lump began to sag as Maggie felt her mess slide down her bum. "O-Oh my~!" Maggie moaned as the small lump quickly spiraled into a far bigger one... "I-I don't think I can hold it...!" Maggie's diaper sagged even more and the smell around her got much worse...

"Oohh yes~" Maggie moaned as she felt the warm mess slowly spread throughout the padding, the feeling was unlike anything else she had ever felt before. It was a mixture of relaxation and pleasure, something that Maggie didn't know was possible... "D-Dear god... I-I can't stop~ And I don't want to~" The entire diaper soon looked a sickly brown, and the whole living room smelt beyond awful... Under it suddenly got worse...
"Ahhh..." Maggie sighed as she started to pee as well, not even caring that it was soaking her butt and the carpet below.
After about a minute, the sound of running water came to a halt, and Maggie was left sitting in her mess, the warmth and wetness of it all being incredibly satisfying to her. "Well... that was just wonderful... I need to do this again... I'm so happy right now... Ohh..." Maggie sighed with satisfaction, she didn't care that she had just made a huge mess, or that the living room smelled horrible, all she cared about was how good she felt, how great her messy, soggy, stinky diaper felt...

But then, everything went from perfect to awful in seconds...

Maggie's eyes widened as she heard a loud knock on the door, and then she realized something dire...
She looked up at the time, and saw that it was time for her to pick up her children from school! "Oh god... um..." She stood up and waddled over to the door before she stopped in her tracks, feeling her mess and wetness shift around... "Oh fuck..."
Maggie paced around, not knowing what to do until her thoughts got cut off by;

"Mommy! We're home!" The voice of her son, Tommy... "Yeah! We took the bus!" Her daughter, Amy added... "Hello?" Both of them asked loudly, knocking on the front door again. "U-Uh! J-Just a second, sweethearts, M-Mommy's just... uh..." Maggie quickly realized how badly she had messed up here... And saw that she needed to let her kids in from the rain...
"U-Uh... don't worry... I'm just getting the keys..." Maggie mumbled as she fumbled the front door keys, slightly fanning the living room of her stench. "Oh dear..." She mumbled under her breath as she opened the door.

"Hi, Mom!" Both Tommy and Amy cheered, hugging her as they got inside.
"U-Um... Hi, darlings... how... was school?" Maggie asked, hiding her backside from her children. "It was awesome! I made a new friend today, her name's Emily, and she loves video games just like me! She also has an older sister who's in our class! And- And-" Tommy rambled, as he showed Maggie the pictures he had drawn in class. Amy simply stood next to her brother, smiling just as much as him as he went on and on...

"Wow... that's nice, Tommy, should I put them on the fridge?" Maggie asked, slowly stepping away from her children, hoping they wouldn't notice her odd movement... "Yay! Please do! I worked super hard on it!" Tommy said excitedly, hopping up and down. Amy on the other hand, looked up at her mother. "Mommy?" She asked, looking up at her, "Yes, honey?" Maggie replied.
"You smell weird."

Brandy's face turned red as she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Uh- Um- Oh- It's just my perfume- Uh-" Brandy stammered, "Why haven't you closed the door? The rain's gonna get in!" Any said, shutting the front door. "W-Well, I'm sorry- I was just getting your brother's drawing to the fridge- Uh-" Maggie stuttered, not wanting to make her children aware of her... "accident". "Are you okay Mommy?" Tommy asked, putting his drawing down on the coffee table, "Are you missing Daddly again? Do you need a hug??" He asked, stepping closer to Brandy. "Oh- No- It's- U-Uh-"
Brandy stepped back again, only to feel her messy butt touch the door, and realize that there was nowhere else to step... "A-Actually, kids... I-I uh..." Brandly suddenly heard the sound of the bin men outside...

"Uh- I have to go!" She said frantically, as she opened the front door and ran over to the garbage truck, her kids staring at her in utter confusion... "Uh... what?" Tommy asked, still trying to process what just happened.
"I- Uh- I'll be back in a bit! Don't worry!" Maggie yelled back as she ran over to the garbage truck that was about to finish taking her garbage. "Hey!" Maggie yelled at the garbage man taking out the trash, "Huh? Oh, hey Mrs. Baxter."

The bin man said in a gruff voice, clearly not really wanting to talk right now in the rain. "U-Um..." Maggie said, looking around the garbage man's truck, and spotting a pile of black trash bags. "Do you mind if I borrow a few of these?" Maggie asked the garbage man, who replied with a confused nod. "Uh, sure? Go ahead." He said, stepping out of her way.
"Thank you!" Maggie said quickly as she grabbed three big, black, heavy-duty, reusable trash bags, and ran back to her house, her children still standing in the door frame. "Mommy?" Tommy asked, looking up at his mother. "Mommy, you got soaked!" Amy added, stepping away from the door. "I'm fine, kids. Just a little water, don't worry." Maggie reassured her children, stepping inside the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

"Alright... umm..." Maggie slowly took the heavy load off of her and put it into the bag, only to realize she didn't get a replacement pair of panties... "Fuck..." She mumbled as she felt the cold wetness and the gross mess still inside the diaper... "Okay... okay... uh..."
Brandy took a few minutes to clean herself up, before putting the soiled diaper into a garbage bag, then grabbing the bag and walking out of the bathroom, right into Tommy. "Ow." He said in a monotone voice, clearly not hurt at all. "Why are you in such a rush?" He asked as he poked the bag.

"Tommy, Amy, why don't you go to your rooms? Mommy's got some work to do." Maggie asked her kids, Tommy and Amy looked up at her, and Tommy asked "But why can't we watch TV?" Maggie sighed before mumbling "Y-You... two... uh... need to go to bed..." Amy pouted, "But it's not even dark outside yet!" Tommy added. "U-Uh- Just go to bed! Okay?" Maggie said, Tommy and Amy both groaned and stomped their feet, before going to their rooms and slamming the doors shut.

"Okay... please don't tell me they're gone..." Maggie said to herself as she left her house again and went up to the garbage men again. "Howdy, Mrs. Baxter." One of the bin men said, "So... what's with the big haul?" The other asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. "Uh- Well- U-Um..." Maggie couldn't figure out how to word her situation. "W-Well- Can- You- Uh-" She mumbled and mumbled before the bin men interrupted her. "Do ya want us to just throw it in? Cuz we can do that." One of them offered. "Uh- I- Yes please," Maggie said, handing the bag of diapers full of piss and shit to the bin men, who quickly threw it into the garbage truck. "Thank you..." Maggie sighed, as she leaned onto her fence. "You're... welcome?" One of the bin men asked, slightly confused, "Uh... see ya, Mrs. Baxter..." The other added as they both drove away.

"Okay... now..." Maggie looked up and down her street, to make sure nobody saw what had just happened.

"Don't think I'll be doing this any time soon again..." She said, sighing, as she walked back into her house.
"Mommy, why is the house smelling bad?" Maggie felt a chill run down her spine as she saw her daughter sitting on the couch, sniffing the air. "And why do you smell funny?" Amy added, "U-Uh- Sweetheart, I'm just... cleaning the house." Maggie assured.
"Oh." Amy replied, "Why does the whole house smell bad then?" "That's... uh..." Maggie started before Amy interrupted her, "The house is supposed to smell good when you clean it, right?" Amy asked, "Yes, sweetie." Maggie answered. "Well, then, you must be doing a bad job at cleaning!" Amy giggled, before hopping off the couch.

"Mommy, why aren't you wearing pants?" Tommy asked, pointing at Maggie.
Brandy's face turned bright red as she realized only now that she never put on any underwear after taking her diaper off...
"And what's that thing?" Tommy asked, pointing at Maggie's private area. "Tommy, go to your room, right now," Maggie said sternly, trying to cover herself up. "Whyyy?" Tommy whined, not understanding why his mom wasn't wearing pants. "Arn't you cold like that?" Tommy asked, looking at his mom in confusion.

"No, sweetie, Mommy isn't cold, now go to your room, okay? Go." Maggie said, ushering her son out of the living room. "Okay... sorry..." Tommy said, leaving the living room and going back into his room. "Dear god..." Maggie said, slumping onto the couch. "Why did I do this..."
Maggie spent the next hour thinking about how she could get away with wearing diapers until she decided that she would never wear one again.

"Well... at least not when the kids are home... Or are coming home..."


"...I guess..."



THE END
Written by Jimbo
© Copyright 2023 Jimbo (ooggboogat2002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306883-Maggies-Alone-Time