*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306892-Gynarchy-2025-New-Age-Girl-Scouts
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #2306892
An all female world would mean males may have to join the Girl Scouts
In a world void of anything male, the Girl Scouts would flourish and be a prime way of humiliating males. Using an after-school club and twisting it to be feminine and degrading would be a perfect avenue for some serious fun for women.

Jan Halford called the meeting to order. As head of the Girl Scouts over the state, she implemented all new changes under Gynarchy Law. All of the club rules would have to fall within the Gynarchy Law and rules governing males. Most of the females had become proficient at using computers, all manner of office and business opportunities and duties. Males played games and got weak as females grew stronger, faster, and far more knowledgeable in all manner of life. Girl Scouts would be a great way for males to learn common basics of sewing, cooking, cleaning, and Victorian female entertainment, such as flowers, gardens, garment making, knitting, and such.

"Ladies, we have decided upon uniforms, hours, crafts, and all other aspects for the Girl Scouts under the Gynarchy Rule. Males will be Girl Scouts should their female guardian choose. We will have females in all leadership positions and decision-making. Uniforms will be vintage green above-the-knee dresses, a yellow sash, Mary Jane shoes with a three-inch stacked heel, a beret, and gloves. This after-school gathering of Gynarchy Girls will be mandatory from K to 8th grade. After that, a female could enroll her male in a troop for their adult growth and usefulness in the house."

Jennifer Jones asked, "What about Jim's housework after school? This would cut into his housework and our homes would require a maid service to cook and clean."

Jan laughed and said, "We did take that into consideration. That is why there will be a homework assignment every night where the male must show pictures of the meal he prepared for his female guardian. He would also have a room assigned to clean and organize so he does not fall behind on his housework.'

"When are the meetings?"

"Once a week to start, and maybe increasing to every night if all goes well."

"What about the safety of the female escorting the male to the meetings?"

"Males will be given government shock collars which can be triggered from a female's phone. Gait restraints and wrist-to-neck chains ensure the male can harm nobody. And, if he would try, all the guardian has to do is touch her remote and he would be rendered useless."

"Suppose the female of the house is too busy to escort a male to the meetings?"

Jan laughed.

"We will have a male escort service and a visiting maid service at government expense to cover any area where the Girl Scouts interfere with daily life."

Jane Hanson laughed. The others knew she would ask something off the wall. She loved anything promoting sex and the belittlement of males.

"Okay Jane, what is it?"

'What will our males be wearing? The new Girl Scout uniforms are far too masculine."

Jan laughed and said, "We took looks into consideration since studies show the more feminine a male is dressed the more docile and easily controlled they become. We have summer and winter uniforms we will be promoting in commercials. For winter we have the traditional dress and slip, Mary Jane shoes, white knee socks which we will have modified, and the beret and gloves. The dress will be over the knee, green with yellow lace trim, a yellow Peter pan collar trimmed in yellow lace, Satin gloves, a beret modified to have a heavier chiffon birdcage veil, a large yellow hair ribbon, and the knee socks will have lace trim on them. For summer we will have a lighter Georgette above-the-knee dress trimmed in yellow lace, shorter lace-trimmed socks, a lighter tulle or voile birdcage veil, Mary Jane shoes with a three-inch stiletto heel, and the option of lace gloves instead of the satin ones. "

Susan Smith asked, "What about control? You know when males get together they get into trouble."

Jan laughed and said," Yes, boys will be girls. We have spoken with our suppliers and all of the stoves, tables, kitchen sets, washing machines, dryers, and other needed furnishings, will all have rings to tether their collars to. Initial classes will be on male performance in society, curtsying, proper uniform care, appearance, and other causes that assure docility during the class. Any more questions?"

Nobody raised a hand or asked a question. Jane slammed her gavel.

"This meeting of the Gynarchy Girl Scouts is concluded.

© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306892-Gynarchy-2025-New-Age-Girl-Scouts