*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307265-Reading-and-Coloring
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #2307265
These stories are designed to teach children important life values.
The Helpful Firefly
Once upon a time in a dark forest, there lived a firefly named Freddy. He used his light to help lost animals find their way home, teaching the value of being helpful to others.







The Truthful Parrot
Polly the parrot was known for always telling the truth, even when it was difficult. Her honesty inspired her friends to be truthful too.


The Brave Little Mouse
Molly the mouse faced her fear of the dark and discovered a hidden treasure in the attic. Her bravery taught the importance of facing fears.



The Patient Owl
Ollie the owl waited patiently for his favorite book to arrive at the library. His patience showed others that good things come to those who wait.



The Grateful Caterpillar
Charlie the caterpillar expressed gratitude for each leaf he ate, enjoying the simple joys in life and teaching the value of thankfulness.




The Caring Bear
Benny the bear was always there to comfort his friends when they were sad. His caring nature showed the importance of empathy and compassion.


The Responsible Squirrel
Sally the squirrel collected nuts for the winter and shared them with her family. Her responsibility demonstrated the value of being dependable.


The Generous Penguin
Penny the penguin shared her favorite fish with a hungry seal. Her generosity reminded everyone that kindness can make the world a better place.





The Creative Dolphin
Danny the dolphin used his imagination to turn seashells into beautiful sculptures. His creativity encouraged others to explore their artistic talents.


The Determined Turtle
Tommy the turtle set a goal to swim across the pond, and despite his slow pace, he never gave up. His determination showed the importance of perseverance.






© Copyright 2023 Catherine Cira (maccira at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307265-Reading-and-Coloring