*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307280-A-letter-to-the-maiden
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Writing.Com · #2307280
This is a poem ,illustrating my love adores to the maiden.
Dear maiden fair, with eyes so bright, In this letter, I pour my heart's delight. With pen in hand and words so true, I write this verse, dedicated to you.

In your presence, my heart takes flight, Guided by your beauty, shining so bright. Your smile, like the sun's warm embrace, Fills my world with love and grace.

Oh, maiden fair, how you enchant, With every word and every glance. Your laughter, like a gentle breeze, Brings joy and ease to my weary soul's pleas.

In this letter, I confess my love, Sent from the heavens, like a white dove. You are the muse that inspires my art, The melody that soothes my broken heart.

Your voice, a symphony, sweet and clear, In every note, I find solace near. Your touch, a gentle caress on my skin, Ignites a fire, burning deep within.

I dream of moments by your side, Where love's sweet whispers softly reside. Hand in hand, we'll explore life's maze, Creating memories that time won't erase.

Oh, maiden fair, my heart's desire, In this letter, let my love transpire. Know that you are cherished, cherished indeed, In every word, in every heartfelt deed.

With every sunrise and every sunset, My love for you, I'll never forget. Through stormy seas and skies of blue, I'll always be here, forever true.

In this letter, I pledge my devotion, To you, my love, my life's emotion. May our journey be filled with love's embrace, As we dance together in life's eternal grace.

So, dear maiden, with this letter's end, Know that you are my forever friend. Forever and always, my heart will be, Yours, and yours alone, for eternity.
© Copyright 2023 Hardii thiaka (nyod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307280-A-letter-to-the-maiden