*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307318-A-Journey-to-Evergreen
by Lena86
Rated: E · Fiction · Entertainment · #2307318
Justice finds courage and friendship in magical Evergreen.

A Journey to Evergreen


A long time ago, in a big, magical forest, there was a hidden world that only the animals knew about. This secret place was nestled in a cozy valley with a gentle river. At night, the whole valley lit up with millions of tiny, sparkling lights, and you could sometimes see a fairy gracefully flying around.


In this hidden place, there lived forest fairies, and they weren't the only magical beings in this wondrous land. These little forest fairies were like miniature people, but with tiny, see-through wings that shimmered like the most beautiful butterflies you've ever seen. Their hair was as brown as tree bark, and they wore the most gorgeous, flowery dresses that seemed to change with the seasons.


But, what made this kingdom even more special was that it wasn't just a few fairies; it was an entire kingdom of them, and they all lived together in perfect harmony.


But wait, there's more to this amazing kingdom! Alongside the forest fairies, you could find talking animals of all shapes and sizes. The chatty squirrels were always sharing the latest gossip, and the wise old owls were like the kingdom's storytellers, sharing tales of magic and wonder. The trees in this magical place were special too - they whispered secrets to anyone who would listen, their branches swaying in delight. The rivers sparkled with water that giggled and played, inviting you to take a dip on a warm day.


Every day in this kingdom was an adventure waiting to happen. From discovering hidden caves filled with glittering gems to picnicking under the giant mushrooms, there was always something new and exciting to explore. And the best part was that everyone, from the tiniest bugs to the tallest trees, was part of this big, happy family. It was a land where laughter echoed through the air, where friends were always nearby, and where every day brought incredible surprises.


Not too far from this magical world, in a small French village, lived a girl named Justice and her parents. In that quaint French village, Justice lived in a cozy little house with a bright blue door that had colorful flowers painted on it. The house was like a warm hug, with its sunny yellow walls and a roof covered in shiny, red tiles. Inside, her room was a sanctuary of comfort, filled with soft, fluffy pillows and a big, fluffy bear named Mr. Cuddles. Her walls were decorated with posters of her favorite superheroes, who she looked up to for their bravery and kindness.


Justice's neighborhood was a charming place, with cobblestone streets that had cute little cafes where people enjoyed croissants and hot chocolate. The houses were all different colors, like a rainbow painted on the street. Birds tweeted merrily in the sky, and friendly cats roamed the lanes. The village was surrounded by rolling green hills, and a babbling brook ran through the nearby woods, creating the soothing sound of nature's lullaby. The people in the neighborhood were kind and always ready to lend a helping hand, creating a safe and friendly place for Justice to call home.


After her dad passed away, her mom married a man who would often get very, very angry and shout loudly. He made Justice very scared, so she used to hide in her attic, worried about her stepfather's outbursts.


One special night, as her stepfather was yelling and dishes were crashing, Justice heard a soft tinkling sound. She saw a tiny light outside her window. She opened the window and saw the light vanish. But it came back, and this time, it was inside her attic!


Justice saw a tiny fairy with brown hair, a pretty dress, and small slippers - just like a human, but tiny and full of magic. At first, Justice was a bit scared, but the fairy had the friendliest smile and touched her hand. The fairy held her finger, and together, they sneaked away from the arguing parents and into a dark forest. They walked together, and Justice felt less alone.


The fairy stopped and let go of Justice's hand. She reached into her pocket, pulled out a handful of sparkling dust, and tossed it into the air. The glittering dust surrounded her, and she turned into a full-sized, radiant figure with hair that shone like a thousand stars. She smiled at Justice and pointed toward an ancient tree stump. It looked like the perfect place to climb inside.


Justice summoned her courage, lifted her nightgown, and clambered into the hollow stump. To her amazement, she found herself on a slide that whisked her up and down and around in a thrilling journey. At the end of the ride, she landed on a soft bed of moss, shaking off dirt and bark. She got to her feet, and in front of her was a breathtaking, shimmering town. There were winding paths leading to little bridges, and beyond the bridges was a kingdom that looked like it had sprung up from the earth itself. Justice was so amazed that she cried out, "Is this where you live?" The fairy, who could now talk, whispered, "Welcome to Evergreen, my friend. My name is Emily, and I'm so happy you're here. My friends and I have been waiting for this day to welcome you."


Justice gazed in wonder at the magical world before her. The kingdom of Evergreen was a breathtaking sight to behold. The buildings were made of sparkling crystals that shimmered like rainbows in the sunlight. There were tiny bridges that connected the houses, and the streets were adorned with flowers in every color of the rainbow. It was like a dream come true, and Justice couldn't help but feel a warm, welcoming energy all around her.


Emily, the fairy, introduced Justice to her fairy friends, who all had names as enchanting as their appearances - there was Lily with her golden hair, Rose with her rosy cheeks, and even a mischievous sprite named Sparkle who loved playing pranks. They invited Justice to join them in their games and adventures, and she quickly felt like she belonged.


As days turned into weeks, Justice's fear and worries began to fade away. She no longer had to hide in her attic or feel scared when her stepfather's temper flared. In Evergreen, she found a second family who showed her the magic of friendship and the power of courage. The fairies and magical creatures taught her to stand up for herself and seek help when she needed it.


After spending many joyful days in Evergreen, Justice started to miss her mom terribly. She knew her mom must have been worried about her sudden disappearance. One sunny morning, she decided it was time to go back home. The fairies and magical creatures understood her decision and gave her their blessings, knowing that she had grown stronger during her time in their world.


When Justice arrived back in her small French village, she noticed a change, her stepfather was no longer there, and her mom was living by herself. As soon as her mom saw her, tears welled up in her eyes, and she rushed to embrace Justice in a warm, loving hug. "I missed you so much," her mom whispered, her voice full of relief and happiness. It was a moment of pure joy, and Justice knew she was right where she belonged, in the loving embrace of her family.


In the days that followed, Justice shared the incredible stories of her adventures in Evergreen with her mom. She told her about the magical fairies, the talking animals, and the enchanting kingdom where she had found courage and friendship. Her mom listened with a smile, knowing that Justice had grown into a brave and resourceful young girl. As they sat by the cozy fireplace in their quaint French home, they realized that the magic of Evergreen had not only brought them closer but had also taught them the importance of seeking help when needed and the power of love and family. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, their hearts forever connected by the memories of a wonderful journey that had changed their lives.


---


© Copyright 2023 Lena86 (lena86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307318-A-Journey-to-Evergreen