*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307386-FF7-Giantess-Scarlet-Boss-Fight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2307386
Cloud, Aerith and Tifa corner Scarlet, but the tables turn very quickly...
Based on Idoodlestuff's DA art of the same name: https://www.deviantart.com/idooodlestuff/art/FF7-Giantess-Scarlet-Boss-Fight-953...



Cloud, Tifa and Aerith exit the building to find Scarlet on the top of Shinra HQ.

"Give up, Scarlet! We've got you cornered!" Tifa announces.

"Oh? You think you've cornered me? Oh ho ho! No, you've merely stumbled into my trap!" she laughs as swallows a glowing green materia. She begins to emit a green aura as she jumps off. After a few seconds they hear a massive boom as the whole of Shinra HQ is shaken by the tremor. A giant Scarlet then stands up, turning around to face Cloud, Tifa and Aerith. The trio move back to avoid being crushed as Scarlet drops her enormous breasts on the helipad, the rooftop cracking under the immense weight.


The fight starts as they stare at her giant breasts. The fight starts with Tifa as she attacks, the cursor hovers over each breast, unable to target her head at this range. She selects the left breast and charges forward and punches the breast, she feels her fist sink into the soft, pillowy mound as her punch is almost thrown back, she then kicks the breast as her foot sinks in, then she’s thrown back next to Cloud as her foot trampolines off Scarlet’s huge boob. She looks as a white zero appears above the fleshy mound as she’s stunned at the lack of damage. “But… We’re level 78!” Tifa complains, as they look above Scarlet's massive tits, seeing 'Lv???' above each one.
“You didn’t think you could actually hurt me, did you?" Scarlet laughed condescendingly, "I'm more powerful than you can imagine.. This is going to be fun..."

Figuring his sword might cut through, Cloud dashes forwards and slashes the same breast. His sword is unable to slash the skin, another zero appearing above them. As Aerith is getting ready to prepare her turn, clutching her staff, a text box appears above them, “Capture”, as Scarlet’s hand comes forward, enveloping Aerith as she’s held up high in the air, above Scarlet’s breasts. Scarlet laughs as she look at Aerith, “Aren’t you cute? Not as beautiful as I am, obviously…”


Tifa’s turn comes up, and uses Starshower, hopping as she points a finger towards Scarlet and yells, “Let go of her!” before leaping towards the titanic tits. She strikes the giant mound with fierce palms, an uppercut and finishing with diving palm that shook the roof. Upon landing with the shockwave, Tifa lands in a three point stance as she looks up to see both breasts jiggle from the force, seeing a few numbers along with a big 57 above them. She dashes back to Cloud. Scarlet giggles, as she looks down at them, “Keep this up, and I might actually get excited!” as she bounces her breasts. Tifa sees a few red marks on Scarlet’s chest, turning to Cloud, “We can win this!”


Cloud nods and runs forward, slashing the breast multiple times before finishing with a huge up slash that launches him into the air. She lands to see 102. Tifa wastes no time following up with her limit break, Dolphin flurry. She kicks Scarlet’s chest, before spinning in the air, hitting the same spot with powerful kicks. She finishes with the strongest uppercut she can manage, as she sees 214 above the breast. Scarlet smirks as she rubs her breast, sarcastically taunting “Oh no! Please don't hurt me!” as Tifa notices a small bruise on the giant breast.


“Alright, we’ve got this!” She cheers to Cloud when they see a text box appear above them, “Devour.” Confused, they watch Scarlet move a flailing Aerith over her head with a big grin.

"Oh, I do hope you taste as good as you look..." She licks her lips as she drops Aerith, closing her mouth to trap the Ancient healer before tossing her around in her mouth. Cloud and Tifa could only watch Scarlet toy with her food, before there was a massive “GULP!”

Tifa and Cloud are stunned as they see an Aerith-sized bulge slide down Scarlet’s throat, as Scarlet followed Aerith with a finger.

“Mmm, she was absolutely delicious!” Scarlet moaned as she smiled and licked her lips, a green 1000 appearing above Scarlet’s breasts, "I feel better already!"

“She… She… Ate Aerith… To heal herself…” Tifa stammered, unable to comprehend the reality. As they stood there, Scarlet grinned as she looked at Cloud, “Come on now, don't be scared... I won't bite...” Cloud sprinted towards Scarlet in anger, preparing to slash her breast. “Counter” appeared above him as she lifted her breasts up, leaving him swinging viciously at air, falling forwards from his momentum. She looked at the fearful Tifa with a grin, squeezing her humongous breasts before another text box appeared, “Breast Crush”, with Scarlet winking at Tifa before dropping her colossal cleavage on top of him, as Tifa felt the impact shake Shinra HQ violently. Tifa saw a red 9,999 as Cloud’s HP hit 0, her heart in her throat at her helplessness. She winked at Tifa before raising her breasts, revealing Cloud’s flattened body before dropping her gigantic breasts on top of him again and again, showing multiple red 9,999’s as she cackled with pleasure. She slid her breasts back to reveal a red stain trail underneath her breasts and on the helipad.

The platform began to shake and crack underneath Tifa, as the weight of Scarlet’s enormous tits had broken the seemingly impenetrable structure. Scarlet laughed as “Capture” appeared again. Tifa struggled to dodge amidst the shaking platform, as she moved too late, Scarlet catching her feet in her fingers. Tifa was swung back and forth, surveying the scene of Scarlet's giant breasts and Cloud's crushed body before she stared at the giantess’ Scarlet’s fake remorseful face, “Aww, don't be sad. Any man would be happy to go out like that you know... Are you jealous? I know what can take care of that!”

"D-don't eat me!" Tifa pleaded, as she looked at the sarcastic cavern that had absorbed Aerith.

"Oh honey, I couldn't lose my last toy like that, regardless of how delicious you look... Instead, I've got another way you can please me..."

“Insert” appeared over Scarlet’s head as she sported a wide grin. “Be a good girl now…” Scarlet warned her as Tifa was suddenly lowered, like she was going to hit the ground, before the hand moved her dress to the side. Her black lace panties were slid to one side as Tifa saw Scarlet’s giant, dripping cave. She looked on in horror at her insignificance to Scarlet's cave, as she was soon thrust inside, the light disappearing as Scarlet's panties blocked her exit. Scarlet let out an evil laugh as she announced, “Ahh, this power feels so good. This is my world now…”

Game Over.
© Copyright 2023 Krashify (krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307386-FF7-Giantess-Scarlet-Boss-Fight