*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307429-My-Parents-Background-Before-I-Was-Born
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Family · #2307429
How my parents met and leading up to my existence
My dad grew up in St. Joseph, MO, and he had a Christian family and he was raised Christian even though he wasn’t really into church like the rest of his family there. He grew up playing outside a lot, had a big yard, and even walked miles through the woods sometimes. He had all kinds of different unique jobs growing up. He had an ex girlfriend and had a daughter who is my older half sister. His ex left him secretly one night which freaked my dad out. My dad and his mom decided to move to Orange County, California and my dad wanted to be close to Hollywood because he wanted to start writing books.

My mom grew up in Fullerton, CA. She grew up as a tom boy, and played rough with her friends a lot as a child. She had some family in Oklahoma where she visited annually. That part of the family was Cherokee Indian and they had a farm there and my mom learned some good skills of farming. Back in California she lived with her mom and her grandma. Her mom was mentally handicapped so her grandma raised both of them. My mom’s mom was raped one time by a man and conceived my mom in her womb. To this day, my mom doesn’t even know who her dad is. All she knew was that he had bright blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom later had a husband married in the system, who is now her ex, and they lived in Arizona and had a daughter who is my other half sister. One time her ex molested their daughter when she was 8 or 9 years old. My mom divorced him and reported him so he went to prison and have a life sentence where he can’t ever leave the borders of Arizona. Then she moved back to California.

My dad’s mom died, so he became homeless. My mom’s grandma and mom died so she became homeless too. They were both homeless in Orange County, CA, and my parents met for the first time in a homeless shelter. My mom grew interest in my dad first and they fell in love. They were together for about a year in the struggle of homelessness and trying to survive before they decided to spend one night in a hotel room in Anaheim, CA near Disneyland and slept together. After that I was conceived in my mom’s womb. Since my mom was pregnant with me and they were homeless, they needed a place to stay for the last part of her pregnancy. There were a few people who lived together in one apartment in Anaheim who was willing to help them out with a roof over their heads. My parents were safe and everything. One day when my mom was in labor, a taxi came to them for free and drove my mom and my dad to the hospital. The location of my birth was at the Martin Luther hospital in Anaheim, CA on the 7th floor. I was born on September 6th, 1995 at exactly 2:00pm.
© Copyright 2023 Alicia Astralstar (astralstar9695 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307429-My-Parents-Background-Before-I-Was-Born