*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307504-For-George
by Dream
Rated: E · Other · LGBTQ+ · #2307504
Me and my boyfriend George have known one another for 6 years and 10 months. Thanks George
November 1st 2023.

Dear George,
Dear Gogy,
Dear My Love,
Dear Our Love,
Dear British Boy,
Dear Lover,

Dear -
There are thousands of ways to start a letter.
Thousands of possibilities.

6 years and 10 months ago, we ran into each other for the first time on MunchyMC. I still remember it. The first thing I said to you was "Are you British?" which was definitely not the best first impression you got off of me, but you know, 17 year old me wouldn't of known any better.

Since then, we have became friends, I introduced you to my friends, I brought you into friendship groups, we made a server, we spiked in popularity, we became famous together, we talked more than ever, we were the closest of friends, we were that one "couple" which everyone was wild over, we were those people who you could ask any kid who went through 2020: Hey, Who's Georgenotfound, and Dream? And they would instantly know who you were on about.

But being friends was a long time ago, because we are boyfriends now.

We were long distance though. and you were going through your own struggles, such as depression, and I couldn't be there to help you with that, But still, I would stay on calls with you for hours in order for you to feel safe enough to get some rest, in order for you to finally fall asleep, in order for you to feel loved.

You told me that you felt lonely in London. You weren't in the best of conditions but, after all, it was something we could not prepare for, and I couldn't help you.

But. There was one solution.
Florida.

When you got your visa accepted and you were able to come over to America for the first time I was unable to sleep, I was exited, and I was overjoyed knowing that you were just on that flight. When you finally arrived at what we call the Dream-Team house, You immediately hit record, and I walked down that path. The first time you saw me. In person. and it was crazy. It was really, fucking crazy.

Since then we've done everything together, we've been to events, we've been on mini-dates, we've been on secret dates, and I've never seen you happier. All I can wish for is you to be that happy every single day of your live, every single year we spend together, every moment we share, and every glimpse of each other that we take, will always be happy.

I love you George.
I love you Gogy.
I love you British Boy.
I love you Idiot.
I love you Our Love.
I love you, Lover.
Happy Birthday.

Lots of love,
Dream.
© Copyright 2023 Dream (dreamwastaken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307504-For-George