*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307711-Home
by C
Rated: E · Sample · Teen · #2307711
What is home for you?
Home is an emotion in itself. Home doesn't only mean an apartment or house. The word contains various emotions. You will say Home is a place where we reside. And it is also correct. But Let me guess you roam around everywhere and when you want to relieve or when you feel yourself a comfort where do you go? it is called Home. It sometimes can be a people.
For example, I feel at home when I am with my Mumma and my angels. And I am one hundred percent sure you already found your home. Don't you think so? You need not worry, for even if you haven't found it, it will soon find its way to you.

I feel lost and incomplete without these two and feel safe when I am with them. Sometimes, You have a feeling that what can we do without them in this cruel world? We have also connected with them mentally, physically, or emotionally in any way. They are world to me or We are also concerned about them because they are so precious to us.

Therefore, We are their dwelling place and they are ours.
© Copyright 2023 C (chaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307711-Home