*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307790-A-gift-for-growth
by Alexs
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #2307790
You're John. You live with a huge athlete (and you envy him a little) Ben.
You're John (wow), a relatively average guy 6 feet 1 inches tall, with no pronounced muscles, but also no fat. You are already in the 2nd year of university and you live with Ben. Who is Ben? Basically, a nice guy with whom you are VERY good friends, and maybe (MAYBE) you would even like a relationship with him. One problem: HE'S A FUCKING GIANT 7 FEET 4 INCHES TALL (you don't even reach his face) WITH GIANT MUSCLES. What is the problem? That you can't get close to him. He is always surrounded by women, constantly disappears at training or with the football team. And in the dorm, firstly, there are too many ears, and secondly, at home Ben puts on tight clothes in which every muscle is visible, and you are so embarrassed that you lose the power of speech. It was always .....well, until one day.

One day Ben stayed with the football team for a drink because they won the tournament. In principle, this happens quite often, and you are already used to it. So when he called you and told you about it, you weren't too surprised. Suddenly, during the conversation, there was a knock on the door. After finishing the conversation, you open the door. "Does Ben Carter live here?" A man dressed in a postal uniform asked. - Yes, but he's not here now, but I'm his neighbor. John answered. - Okay, then give him this. The postman said, and handed over the parcel and then left. You decided not to take any chances and called Ben, but before that you decided to look at the address. From: Jessica Schmidt To: Ben Carter. Surprisingly, you didn't know any Jessica who knew Ben. - Well, we'll figure it out. You said it to yourself. At that moment Ben (FINALLY) answered.
- What is John?
- Here's a package for you from a fan.
- Argh, you know what, take it for yourself, one more than one less.
- Are you sure?
- Yes, take it.
- Okay
Opening the box, John saw a jar of apparently sweets in it. (or not;)) John knew that Ben had a sweet tooth, so he decided to eat at least most of them in a day. Fortunately, today is a day off and Ben will be back closer to night (and then if the party goes quickly), so John has plenty of time to eat these candies.

So Ben's not here at 10:32 p.m., which means he's probably coming in tomorrow morning and definitely not sober. However, you are even more surprised that out of 60 candies in the jar you managed to eat only 18. - Well, you will have to hide. You understood that hiding on the upper shelves was definitely not an option, it wasn't very good in your room either, but there was one place that Ben wouldn't get to. Under the sink, behind the trash can, next to the pipes. To be honest, you don't like this idea either, but you don't have to choose. After that, you decided to go to bed because tomorrow will definitely be a difficult day.

1:14 A.M. John wakes up abruptly from some noise from the street and decides to look out. Opening the door, something very heavy and smelling of alcohol fell on you. - Ben what the hell? You ask him.
- Hey... You can... Help me.... John. Ben said with a boozy accent.
- Come on, Mr. Giant.
John dragged him into the bathroom. Surprisingly, Ben seemed.... easier and .... less...?
- Ben, you seem to be losing your shape.
- No, just....you.... bigger.
What the fuck? Me? Bigger?
- Forget it. After dragging Ben to the bathroom and washing him, you drag him to his bedroom.
Having dragged him to the bed and laid him on it, John was about to leave, but Ben spoke sharply.
- Not... go away...
- Why should I stay, Ben?
- Because.... you.... do you love me....
-...... what?
- You look..... so..... nice.....
You don't know how to react. On the one hand, you don't mind staying, but on the other, Ben is clearly drunk. You decide to ask him.
-...... is it mutual?
- I think.... yes....
-...Okay, but where do I sleep? John slowly comes closer
- Are you wearing something?
- How.... option.....
-....Okay. You come up and lie down right on top of him. He's hugging you.
- You are like that.... hot.... That was the last thing you remember before you fell asleep.

When you wake up, you feel like... strange. As if everything around... has shrunk in size? And Ben's not around... but you're definitely in his room. Suddenly you remember what happened yesterday and blush a lot. You go to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of you. But suddenly Ben was in the kitchen and was making breakfast himself (even though you told him not to even go to the stove. He's a terrible cook).
- Well, Mr. Lover, what do you want for breakfast?
- So you remember everything. Having said that, you blushed even more.
- So it's true, are you really in love with me?
-......Yes.
- Well, I suggest starting officially dating from now on.
-.....I don't even reach your chin.
-..... take a closer look. At the same time, he smiled maliciously. And coming closer, he realized that.....
- Wait..... I'VE GROWN! And indeed now he was looking at the upper part of Ben huge chest.
- As far as I understand, now you are somewhere 6"5 with good muscles.
Looking at his stomach, he saw 6 packs. When you think how could you grow in 1 night until Ben hugs you..... and your face smashed into Ben's huge chest. At this moment, John blushes very much, but suddenly he is seized with a strong fever.
- AARGH.
Because of the heat, John falls and Ben stood in a daze. Ben saw John... growing up. Within 15 minutes, John went from 6"5 to 6"9, and his muscles increased and became more prominent. After that, Ben helped John up..
-I do not know what happened.
"But I do. You're grow !
- B-but how?
-I found some sweets at the trash and gave them to you, you took them, stuffed them into yourself and went to get enough sleep.
- It seems these pills accelerate growth.
- Maybe it's even better? Well, I mean.... we can.... it's okay to date.
-.....Maybe it is.




Hi. This is the author of this work.If you have read this far, first of all, thank you. And secondly, this story is not over yet, I plan to continue it, but a little later. And thirdly, this is my first story, do not judge strictly
Thanks again and see you again (probably don't know)
Byeeeeee
© Copyright 2023 Alexs (alexey8560 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307790-A-gift-for-growth