*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308079-The-Worst-Bet-Ever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2308079
A little sister is given the bet to spend the night inside her older sisters butt...
Characters: Liz, Ally, and Cathy. All around the age of 14. Liz is a blond skinny girl with some defining features in special places. Ally is blond as well and has been friends with Liz for years. Cathy has been friends with the two of them for a few years. She has a darker complexion with brown hair and is a little larger than the other two but still skinny overall. Another character involved will be Liz’s sister Viola. Viola is around the age of 9, has blond hair and green eyes, and is very small and skinny for her age.

The weekend finally arrives so Liz invites her two friends over for a sleepover. Her parents are out of town for another week, so she is babysitting her little sister while they’re gone. The night goes by quickly as the girls just sit around and gossip while eating snacks. Viola spends most of the night just watching TV while her sister and friends gossip about dumb boy stuff. Eventually the conversation drifts into thinking about stuff to do to have some fun.

“You know we could mess around with my families shrink ray? We just got it back from the shop after the new additions were added to it. Now we can shrink people since it has the functionality to resurrect someone just in case things go wrong.” Liz tells the other two. The two agree it could be fun, so she goes into the living room to grab the ray out of the safe.

“What are you up too?” Viola asks her sister.
“We’re just grabbing the shrink ray to try it out and have some fun.” Liz tells her sister as she unlocks the safe and grabs the ray.
“Can I join too? My show is getting boring anyway.” Viola says aloud as she gets up and stretches.
“Sure, we don’t have anything planned yet but we can shrink each other now!” Liz tells her sister.

The group goes back to Liz’s room as she sets up and charges the ray for them to use. She sets all the safety functions in place and makes sure no one will be injured while playing with it today. She knows the resurrection function works since they had to test it out with a lab intern when they picked up the ray. It also has an acid immunity function that they made sure worked. Let’s just say that 17-year-old lab intern probably didn’t expect to go spelunking inside a 9-year-old that day. But that’s a story for another day.

Liz tested all the procedures and got the ray fully charged and ready for some fun. “Alright the ray is ready to go. What do we want to do with it?” she asked aloud. They all just looked around at each other. “Come on guys let’s do something fun! How about we make a bet using the shrink ray?” She said to everyone. Now Viola was really interested since she wanted some money to go buy some of the new toys they have at the store down the road. “I want to make some money, what kind of bet are we talking about?” Viola says to her sister. Now that the girls are off the hook of having to shrink down, they are more willing to speak up. “How about 50 bucks if she lets us shrink her and eat her!” Cathy says to the group. Viola is a little scared of that after eating an intern and them getting turned into her poop. They had to be resurrected and apparently, it’s really scary she heard. “NO! Not that, I ate someone and turned them into poop, and they said it was really scary!!!” Viola yelled to the group. They were all caught off guard by the sweet and small Viola getting this worked up. Ally chimed in, “How about instead of getting turned into poop you just go where poop is?” She said while shaking her butt at Viola. “How about this, I’ll chip in 100 dollars if you shrink and spend the entire night inside of Liz’s butt.” Ally added. Viola was utterly disgusted by this but that is a lot of money. “I’ll sweeten the deal and add another 50 bucks onto the bet.” Viola interjected. Liz was abhorred by this but deep down a little intrigued about what it might feel like to have a small person inside her “exit”.

Viola thinks this over a second. She considers the dangers, but she knows her sister always makes herself poop a lot, so she probably doesn’t have much in there. “Pull down your pants and turn around sis! I want to smell to see how bad it is.” Viola says defiantly. Liz is caught completely off guard by this reaction by her sister. She looks over at her friends and they are really getting into it. So, she turns around and pulls down her sweatpants revealing her butt to her little sister and friends. She has a rather big butt for her weight. Viola smells nothing so she’s more confident it won’t be super dirty in there. “Did you go to the bathroom recently?” Viola asks her sister. Liz sort of just pauses for a second before nodding and saying, “Yeah, like 20 minutes ago probably.”. Viola really doesn’t want to go into someone’s smelly butt especially not her own big sisters, but she really wanted some money. 150 dollars just to be up a butt for a night. Sounds like a deal to her.

She looks down at her sister’s butt which is still right in front of her and gulps before saying, “I’ll do it! So long as I get my phone and a headlamp while in there.” The girls looked at each other amazed that she actually agreed to it. Liz was caught off guard since she didn’t actually expect her sister to go along with it, but she did. Cathy grabs the ray from Liz and tells Viola to strip down into something she’s ok with getting dirty. Viola just decides to go full nude and puts her phone in a baggie. She grabs a headlamp while Liz gets positioned for her friends to stick her tiny sister inside. She’s getting really excited now but doesn’t want to reveal it to her friends. Viola comes into the room and sikes herself up to go inside of a butthole. She stretches and tells the girls she’s ready to go spelunking.

Cathy points the shrink ray at Viola and sets it to half an inch. Hopefully small enough to fit inside and still be somewhat comfortable. Well comfortable enough inside someone’s rectum. Ally grabbed the now miniature Viola and had Liz put her ass in the air with her anus spread wide open. She positioned Viola right up against it and she immediately regretted this decision. The smell was abhorrent, and the hole was bigger than her. If there was anything inside there she could get really hurt. The girls were all getting really into it however, so Ally stuck her in knuckle deep. Liz immediately tenses up which nearly crushes the miniature Viola, but she makes into the anus and is dropped into the putrid cave that she will call home for the night. Liz shuddered with excitement from the feeling and immediately after her friend pulled her finger out, she felt so many things come from inside her ass. The thought of her sister being in her ass flooded away as she became fixated on the pleasure, she was feeling.
Darkness and the putrid odor filled Violas every crevasse. She was engulfed in this disgusting new world that was the inside of an ass. It was so much at once and being young she got really overwhelmed. All around her was slime and waste and soon she could hear the screeching and groans that are always present inside the human digestive tract. She could also hear a faint heartbeat coming from the walls all around her. She turned the headlamp on and looked around at the disgusting abomination that was her older sister’s rectum. “Why did I agree to this.” Viola said aloud as she started to gag due to the immense smell and amount of shit all around her. She started to wander a little deeper just to keep moving since it was useless trying to communicate with her sister right away. Unfortunately for Viola she didn’t account for just how stimulated someone inside you having feels. Liz was getting really excited by the feelings inside her. She just zoned out and her two friends talked to her ass acting as if they were communicating with Viola. She had to use every fiber of her being to keep her urges at ease but as Viola delved a little deeper the flood gates started to wither away more and more.

“Wow, this feeling is utterly insane!!!” Liz said as she got up and stretched trying to hold it in. “Does it feel that good having someone in your ass?” Ally asked in a joking tone. With this Liz scrunched up her bowels due to the feelings radiating in the area. Inside Viola was smothered in everything covering the walls and slid further into her sister’s rectum all the while screaming and flailing. “I just have too!” Liz said as she left the room and went to the bathroom. “You think she’s considering the fact that her little sister is inside her ass?” Cathy asked Ally. Ally just shrugged while looking at her phone. “Sure, hope so or else one of us is going to have to go in after Viola in the morning.” Ally said while raising her eyebrows at Cathy which caused them both to shudder.

Liz relieved the feeling all the while Viola was thrown around and engulfed in shit everywhere. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!” Viola screamed out as she was flung around and descended deeper and deeper into her sister’s gut. After being relieved Liz went back to her friends, still nude from earlier. “You have fun in there?” Ally asked with a chuckle. “You do remember your sister is inside you, right?” Cathy inquires. “You know that kind of slipped out of my mind as I got the urge, not going to lie. I hope she’s ok in there.” Liz said while blushing intensely. Ally came up and slapped Liz’s ass, “Hey Viola you good in there? Or are we fishing you out of a piece of shit from the toilet tomorrow?” Ally said while staring at Liz’s bare ass and laughed. She heard a groaning from within and put her finger up to Liz’s bare anus as she farted. “What the hell was that for!” Liz said really embarrassed and confused. “I didn’t want to risk Viola flying out dummy!” Ally said to Liz. This just caused her to get even more embarrassed.

“While I’m back here however..” Ally said as she trailed off and stuck her finger into Liz’s anus. “Just wanted to make sure you got the urge out of you girly!” Ally said with a smile. This resulted in some “fun” between the girls that did involve some fingering which Viola was aware of as she attempted to get back towards where she entered but was pushed deeper in and got even more compressed within her sisters’ rectum. In the first knocking around she lost her phone, so she was forced to deal with everything on her own. This situation, however, caused her to get trapped within a piece of shit and unable to get loose. “I’m going to spend the night trapped in a turd within my sister’s butt. All for 150 dollars. Not sure this is a good bet.” Viola said as she scrunched up as much as she could and attempted to take a nap.

After they finished their fun little session, the friends decided it was time to go to sleep. The entire night Liz would flex her butt due to the dreams she had of her sister being inside of her. Viola was constantly awoken by groaning deeper within her sister as she was slowly pulled along to where she entered this hell hole at.

When Liz and her friends got up in the morning, they completely neglected to think about Viola still suffering inside of Liz. They made some breakfast and ate while talking about their dreams the previous night which along with a pushing at Liz’s ass reminded them that Viola was still inside Liz. Viola was awoken by the feeling of being pushed out with force from her sister’s ass. She was really woken up once she hit the cold toilet water once she landed in the toilet still trapped in a turd. “Is she in there?” Ally asked from outside the bathroom door and Liz finished her business. “One sec!” Liz yelled as she used gloves to pull apart her waste until she found the body of her sister. She could see her moving slightly so she washed her in the sink and took her to the living room. Ally brought Viola back to normal size. Unfortunately, the waste still stuck to her also grew and the stench was horrendous. “OMG! You smell terrible girl!” Cathy said as she plugged her nose and examined Viola. “That was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever experienced.” Viola said practically shellshocked while sitting in the nude on the ground. Liz let out a small fart which caused Viola to gag and yell for Liz to go back to the bathroom. “Just give me my money so I can go wash all this stuff off of me.” Viola said as she laid out on the ground completely repulsed.
© Copyright 2023 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308079-The-Worst-Bet-Ever