*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308125-Illeons-Children-Arya-and-Schmile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Val
Rated: E · Fiction · Self Help · #2308125
After Illeon's death, we brought his children to our house.

         "Welcome to our house prince. Oh God look at this little pale sprite, princess you are here too. Come close."
Arya was scared of the God of kindness, because she too, like many of us had seen bad scenes in the basement.
" Nobody can harm you here. Look at the knight they put him in the mouth of lions and bears, but he got out alive. Now the same spirit that mysteriously saved the knight's body and soul from bears. That same source in different ways is saving you now. Now come and don't be afraid please. You are in the safest house now." She held his hand and then burst into tears. After a few moments;
" Both of you must be tired." The God of kindness said.
Looking at the knight he ordered: " A glass of water from the fridge please!" He gave Arya and Schmile a glass of water with his own hands. At that point in time the Goddess came in. The God turned towards her and shared his happiness: " See who has come to our house. Illoen's children."
When the Goddess looked at the new-coming angelic humans, and at their pale faces and malnourished appearance, it aroused her empathy and gladness simultaneously. She felt empathetic because they were kept unhealthy, unclean, unnatural, and even burnt with torches of the basement guards. One could tell by the rusts on their hairs how cruelly they were misguided in the basement. Their presence, however, gladdened her. Her tiredness was energized by the segue of her usual sympathy into the initiation of a huge empathy. Then she gave a kind gaze to the celestine newcomers. With her kind and plump hands she touched Arya and schmile's hair and arm.
" My boy, my girl, Your parents must have died that..."
Suddenly, she was interrupted by the knight's teeth-chewing voice which indicated his anxious state which was caused by the vicarious experience he had earlier; Seeing the two angelic youth begging for food and winter-hat out on the basement streets. Seeing them confused and wandering in the basement streets had saddened the knight.
The Goddess continued disregarding the knight's unconscious interruption : "Your parents must have died that you were driven to the mean streets of the basement. Now, you are safe and sound."
She looked at the servants: " Shower. Give these angles a shower first. Put olive oil on them. We shall have dinner together, and talk later.




The next night the God of wisdom called them in. He ushered them with great kindness beside the cracking fire place mixed the smooth night jazz."
" So you are here. I know why you are sad." They looked at God with bewilderment.
" Your drunken rulers took everything away from you. I know it's been a while you are sleeping without a pillow, bed, and blanket. It's okay. We got everything here for you. The knight is your tutor if you need you need help and we are not around feel free to tell the knight."


Questioning the knight he discovered that they boy and the girl were married with the political works down there. And that they had become addicted to the medications that the rulers spread down there. Then at once he commanded: "Cut them all off. They devour each other for their greed yet none is happy. They are unkind. For power, they kill people gradually. You are going to get married with the noblest work here. Please be quiet here. Then the rest flows."


The knight said:
"Schmile and Arya were kept in the marketplace. They are used to crowds. They might want to go back. "


The God of wisdom said: " Now you should know the value of your isolation. Isolate yourself from them or else who knows what horrible harm they can cause you.
That crowd and the noise you saw there is nothing, but the buffoons who make only cat calls in the marketplace."
" If I leave the marketplace, I might be washed to the sea."
"Rest assured, there is still a place for the loner and real ones. I mean the seeker of truth. Do not listen to them. They are just the poisonous mobs of the marketplace for whom money is the thing yet they do not know that we see materials below our elegant feet since we are exalted. They asked the knight to say yes or no, but his majesty was too deep an ocean to be contained in the yes and no. Forget about them. Get out and soon get into your own solitude, my sweet friend. They got nothing, but a huge contempt behind their words and eyes against you. This is the truth, but love them without showing it because love and pity is all we can do. They are a lot, like bees they fall and sting your innocent skin."


"God of wisdom! May I tell you something?"
" Of course."
" This truth hurts me. It kind of makes me weep. There are many people down there dying with their poisons. I want to go back there and sacrifice my life for them."
"Weep as much as you want. There is nothing bad about it, but sacrifice cannot help. You better stay here until you are strong enough to become a knight, and to be able to not sacrifice yourself in helping those innocent people. Tell me why you want to help?"
"For the sake of humanity."
" Of course you will be successful. It takes time, sobriety, and consistency."










© Copyright 2023 Val (val-poetry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308125-Illeons-Children-Arya-and-Schmile