*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308135-Ruby-Gloom-shrink-short-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chumb
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2308135
A shrink story based of the Ruby Gloom cartoon
It's Friday afternoon and James rewatches some of his favorite cartoons back when he was a kid. It's been six hours since he started the marathon to remember better days and right now he is at the last episode of one of his favorite shows ''Ruby Gloom'', as a kid he had a massive crush on Misery the soft and shy of the group of three characters and imagine sometimes in his dreams about to go on adventures or simply tries his best to make her smile which would most likely result to blind him yet all those thoughts are long gone as he grew up as an adult. He listens to the final notes playing the end credits while he stares at the clock on his phone exclaiming to be tired from the cartoon marathon, turning the computer off while the computer screen illuminates nothing but pitch darkness as well as his exhausted face and bloodshot eyeballs. Jame rethinks that maybe he is getting too old for all of that as his body begs him to sleep, he wanders a few steps away from his desk and plo right into the soft cushions of the mattress wrapping himself up tightly in a blanket as tries to fall asleep. Several minutes later James still couldn't fall asleep and grumbled about how he had to go to work the next day or else they fired him for being too late again as he remembered a simple way to nap away. The young man simply closes his eyes and counts silently sheeps. Everything went perfectly until something startled him as he opened his eyes and looked at the computer screen being on again all by itself, drenching his bedroom in an agonizing white color, definitely not helping him at all. Groaning in annoyance he stands up from the bed and walks his two-three steps to the source that stands in his way to sleep. Maybe it is because he didn't sleep well but he missed the button to turn it off manually and straight-clicked on the surface of the screen as the entire hand is gone, sucked by the light.

Shock and fear take his brain hostage while he tries to pull his hand out of the screen shortly after the opposite happens, instead of pulling his hand out the entire arm is sucked in by a force unknown to him and seconds later James' entire body is devoured by the screen as he disintegrates into pure light and suddenly he is gone, the screen turning itself off again. As for James, he currently experiences everything from a burning sensation across his body as well as feeling ill in his stomach ready to throw up. This ride feels like hours but actually goes on for a few minutes until he lands onto something soft it softens his fall only for him to bounce into the sky high up again it is repeated a couple of times until James finally can lay down on the soft texture. At first, he feels very scared, afraid, and simply terrified by the fact he gets teleported somewhere but the surrounding looks familiar yet for some reason everything is much bigger. James could identify that he landed inside a room, a big room with a huge piano right in the middle, a few cabinets here and there as well as a table right in front of him which could only mean the soft cushion was somewhat of a chair or as he stares to either side of it a couch, a rather oldish looking one with burgundy colored top where he currently sitting and further away the ebony wood that endorsed each end.

The sudden realization that he has shrunken down didn't go unnoticed as he simply let out a few incoherent screams and yells from his mouth while not knowing how to get off this gigantic couch and also having to find a way back home. James thinks of a few ways to get off the couch but he most likely might be injured or straight up splattering on the floor so that's out of option. His only hope is to either wait it out until the owners of this colossal home are coming back or he seeks out to explore to find anything to value to help him out. Inside his brain is fighting if option one or two would be wise he finally chooses to sit it out and wait, which truly was a good idea as minutes later of boredom the door opens up and he could hear giggling as well as three voices...voices that he instantly knows as his eyes widen by the sheer terror that for some reason he is sucked into the realm of one of his favorite cartoons named Ruby Gloom.

As fate has it the namegiver of the show, Ruby herself soon enough enters her living room much to the surprise of the shrunken human that has been nothing more than a mere dot stuck on the couch frequently used by her as well as her two best friends. James, however, could only marvel at Ruby as he wandered across the room as her animation style was way different than in the original show, she looked more mature, her shoes stepping on the carpet floor dispatching small dust particles high into the sky, an event not noticed by her but for the human, he truly feels like he could be ended just as quickly if he might ended up on the floor. Her red-orange striped socks extend all the way up to her thighs which were jiggling softly by each step as well as her black dress. The chest bounces in a harmonic rhythmic dance with her hips while flashing the uninvited guest with a small glimpse of her undergarment which also has red-orange stripes. While James felt the rumble of her powerful steps he couldn't look away let alone fathom how changed she had become yet that was nothing soon enough the youthful voice exclaimed that her friends had to lock the door while soon a shadow engulfes the shrunken person while James can see is nothing more than an endless thread of the color red followed by orange and so on, seem that Ruby feels a bit exhausted from her daily routine as she decides to sit down. A simple act of bending over a bit to feel softness beneath her.

Nothing can be said by the view James gets as the gigantic girl bends over and reveal much more than she would ever do in the show, the hem of her dress couldn't hide anymore the intensity of her two supple cheeks as they still are contained by her beforementioned striped panties as the assteriod begins to descend to the ground while James just stands still as he is petrified by terror and arousal. The ass descends with fast speed as the tiny could smell her scent clearly which makes the situation even more awkward while, in reality, it's just least than an inch away from her perspective while James can hear the internal struggle of her panties containing the mass that lingers inside them as her cheeks were slightly exposed to the poor human but just as his fate is about to be sealed as nothing more than a crushed remains under her butt the displacement of air causes him to shoot away from the impending doom as the cataclastic ass impacted the ground with power similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs while James flew hundreds of miles away only to land and bounce again on the same cushion but slightly far off from Ruby while shortly after he is greeted once again with a familiar face as well as an awkward view.

Finally, Ruby sat down planting her butt on the soft cushion as she places her feet on the table and let out a relaxed sigh shortly after she is joined by Iris who gave a disgruntled look at her for having such bad manners yet let it slide, it's her home after all as she also begins to sit down next to her best friend while also giving James a new way to look at the adorable one-eyed friend. James truly felt like a pervert but he couldn't look away, Iris looks in that style just fabulous as well as...hot while he got a privileged view of her greyish/black-red striped panties which contained a moderate-sized butt which might be a bit smaller than that's of Ruby's yet still incredible large to the doomed human. Again the second impact is about to come as her cheeks were clearly visible thanks to the outline as well as other more intimate parts. The long black hair cascaded down like a ladder made out of long thick ropes that could easily crush entire city blocks individually but James knew that even if he landed in between the fibers of the hairs it most likely kill him instantly so once again he could smell the scent that radiates of Iris's body which had a particular vanilla taste to it, maybe she bath earlier this morning, nonetheless the might white assteriod category two enters his entire vision but just as with the other one the displacement of air shoots in once again across the vast landscapes of the couch while the impact of it almost shatters his ears while all he can see behind him is a thick wall of flesh as well as her striped thigh-socks.

Iris couldn't believe that learning spells and magic could be this stressful but thankfully she finally had a moment to rest as she sat down while yelling out a victorious yelp from successfully learning a transportation spell nearly an hour ago but the object which should have appeared on her palm never showed up but she still views it as a success. She stretches her arms while seeing Misery standing at the front door and eyeing her two friends. With her open palm, she plants it right on the empty seat next to her to suggest that Misery can of course sit next to her, after all, they are friends as the Cyclops taps a few times gently against the soft fabric while her crying friend is on her way. While it's a friendly gesture from Iris it was an entirely different situation for James as he is still alive after the mighty hand of the girl made his vision black as the intense force of the pressure almost made him bust into a red blotch yet miraculously he survived all of that as he could see the patterns and wrinkles which he could easily be lost in between up close. During this little event of nearly dying he managed somehow to get weaved up in between the fibers of the cushion thus sealing his fate with no escape while he could hear the mighty footsteps of the last girl of the trio. To say that this is unbeatable is the understatement of the year as he just can't accept and won't believe how Misery looks in that version. James looks awestruck with his mouth wide open while inspecting the shyest of the group ready to take her seat.

While both Ruby and Iris are white, having a more moderate to slight petite behind Misery on the other Hand is entirely caked up. Her eyes clearly produced on a steady base two waterfalls of tears streaming down her face while her purple gave more away than anything, beginning with her chest and two prominent breasts tightly sealed away into two purple orbs it was just a taste of what truly comes next as she turns around ready to sit down yet stopped by her friend. Ruby suggests that maybe sitting on her hair and veil wouldn't feel that great, in response Misery simply responds with a nod as she grabs her hair and veil dragging it away so much that she won't be sitting on it, unintentionally presenting the stuck human with something so unimaginable large that he nearly fainted by the view.

Similar like the curtains to watch an opera the curtains of her veil reveal not only her backside but her butt as well while James just stares at it with intensity, he barely could survive the open palm of Iris but this...this is beyond anything. Her ass is two times or even two and a half times bigger than that of her friends, it's just that while Ruby got a medium-sized cake and Iris got the short end of the stick with petite cake Misery got the entire baking industry going on. James at this point knows that he won't survive it so he begins to just accept that this is how he dies, as a mere speck under the shy banshee's cheeks, turned into an eternal stain of red on her purple dress. Shortly coming to terms that he would certainly die by cake overdose he could hear the air above him cry out in fear as she began to sit down, the twin purple suns emerging from above like hellish comets striking down the Earth with breathtaking speed while once again he could smell the scent coming from her body, the smell of lavender engulfs his entire brain as well as watching the suns closing down the last remains of light as the weight of the world is placed upon his tiny frame but yet he isn't dead instantly, more like in intense confinement as all he can hear is the heartbeat as well as the overwhelming stench of lavender pouring from everywhere, trying to gag up but getting a mouthful of clothed cheek while suffocating.

Misery finally settled down but something wasn't right, it felt like something poked her for a second on her left cheek, maybe she inspected it...nah, with a few wiggles and rumbling the banshee girl didn't feel this slight irritation any longer as the trio begins to discuss what plans they have ahead of the week. For James this little wiggle sensation and rubbing made his body broken and defeated, not dead but on the brink of it as beyond the fibers of the dress he could feel the softness of her cheek pressing on him over and over again until his body couldn't anymore tolerate such pressure and just...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

James yells out a screaming no as he is drenched in sweat as well as feeling his heart racing to the point that he could taste it in his tongue that he nearly had a heart attack from this nightmarish dream. It went on for a few minutes but James came to the conclusion that this was just a dream, a freaky realistic dream to say the least but as he looked around in his bedroom, the computer screen was turned off as it was yesterday. Scratching his head maybe it's time to get a coffee as he went out of his bed to get started with his day. He stretches his arms only to smell a faint sensation of lavender over his pajama... maybe the lavender-scented detergent he uses daily but still it gives him the creeps going to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee.


Unbeknownst to him after leaving his bedroom the computer screen turned itself on while in the faint giggles of three certain toon girls were having a great time with their little magic spell and couldn't wait for him to fall asleep again after he came back to work as the screen turns itself off again while the day carries on as usually for James.
© Copyright 2023 Chumb (magnun442 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308135-Ruby-Gloom-shrink-short-story