*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308184-This-is-what-you-call-watching-meP1
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2308184
Older sister are supposed to be watching younger sis, where are they?
Emily, a 15 year old girl one day is home laying on her bed. Her parents are out and her 19 year old sister Lyana and her 20 year old Boyfriend William are ”keeping an eye on her” while they are out on a date night. Emily rolls off her bed and walks down the hall. She realizes that her older sister and het boyfriend are not around. ”Strange” Emily says to herself.



Emily heads down the stairs to their houses’ kitchen. She notes that Lyana is Not in her room. Emily grabs a bag of chips and a book. She keeps getting interrupted by a noise from her basement. After the third time Emily snaps her book shut and marches down the stairs.



As Emily gets closer to the back room the sound becomes more apparent. The back room in the basement is a guest room. The sounds Emily hears are making her nervous. She goes in and finds…
© Copyright 2023 MaxedLanders (maxedlanders at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308184-This-is-what-you-call-watching-meP1