*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308311-The-Frozen-Lake
Rated: NPL · Draft · Children's · #2308311
Izzy helps a trapped fish.
Winter came to Rosewood Forest, covering the lake in ice. Izzy saw a fish trapped under the frozen water. The little fish sparkled in the sunlight, stuck and struggling.

Worried for the fish, Izzy wanted to help. With her animal friends—the rabbit, beaver, and bluebird—they made a plan. The rabbit drew on the ice, the beaver bit pieces away, and the bluebird sang a soft song.

Following their plan, cracks appeared in the ice. Guided by the light below, Izzy carefully lifted the trapped fish. It was slow at first, but soon, the fish perked up in the cool air. Izzy was amazed at how strong such a tiny creature could be.

Watching the fish swim away, Izzy and her friends learned something important. The rabbit said, "Nature always finds a way to keep going." The beaver added, "Sometimes, a little work can break through tough challenges."

With a happy heart, Izzy saw that the frozen lake in Rosewood Forest taught them about caring and kindness, even in the coldest times.

As the sun went down, painting the sky in pink and gold, Izzy and her friends saw something magical. The sunlight danced on the melting ice, creating a beautiful show.

Feeling proud and thankful, Izzy knew that the frozen lake in Rosewood Forest changed more than just its look- it changed their hearts too.

As Izzy drifted off to sleep, she felt the warmth of the happy day. In her dreams, she saw the little fish swimming freely in the unfrozen lake, surrounded by friends. The frozen adventure in Rosewood Forest turned into sweet dreams. Izzy knew that even on the coldest days, a bit of kindness could make everything warm and wonderful.




© Copyright 2023 Krista of House Mormont (krista at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308311-The-Frozen-Lake