*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308362-Inside-a-reviewers-mind
Rated: E · Monologue · Biographical · #2308362
me thinking in black and write haha white


Inside a reviewers’ mind


“This doesn’t make sense.” The reviewer said to self while looking over an item in a WDC port.” I can’t tell which of the many characters are talking. The dialog is all the same voice. The sentences are single spaces and size 2 font and none of the drama ever gets solved.”

“Should I review it or not?”

“Think about it this way”, a little voice said, “Someone put a lot of work into this. They ask you personally to review it. Maybe you should and have the guts to be honest.”

“OK”

Later, the reviewer listened to the piece, instead of reading it, and a new perspective happened. The writer wasn’t as bad as first thought. There was a jewel of an idea there.

So, the mysterious reviewer sent an anonymous note (CAN WE DO THAT?) an encouraging one without a rating but with helpful suggestions that included font settings. And a post -it note was stuck near the monitor to come back to that piece in a day or two.

OMG it was mine.
© Copyright 2023 Simply Me (evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308362-Inside-a-reviewers-mind