*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308519-The-Republic-of-Cringlia-Fictionial
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · History · #2308519
'Basic' information about the Republic of Cringlia
The republic of Cringlia is a busy country just off the coast of the US, the nearest foreign cities to the Island are New Orleans and Tampa. The country has been struggling during the First World War,became a political mastermind and commanded many battles.Read on to find out more about the History and cultures of Cringlia.

Cringlia has a population of 96M while being around 302,015 KM in size with a colossal mountain range in the south while huge grasslands in the north.The highest point in the country is Mt.Yorutu being 469M tall and the lowest is Faunu pit being 721M down,the average height of the ground is 3M-12M tall or 5 feet-39 feet.The coast has been estimated by Jackson D. Smith to be 1692M long.Most of the biomes are Plains,Tundras and Forests and most of the animals are foxes,Wolfes,Grizzlys and a new type of species known as Reganulk,a deadly version of an Axolotol.Ten years ago,the Cringlian goverment ordred that 100 Reganulks be hunted down,only 60 were killed.

A human life expectancy is around 60-110 and the average height is 5ft-7ft for adults and 2ft-4ft for children under the age of 12.There are many technological acivements such as the Opinut,a Phone but it looks so goofy and the Amongus destruction detection (Yes you heard that right.).

In the 1700s, a man called Georgean Donaldson (1682-1734) lead an expedition to the island of Cringlatu, his expaditon was commanded by George II.As landing on the South West of Cringlatu, Donaldson stated: 'I shall claim this island for Britania and her empire, we shall name this settlement after the Monarch of Britan,Georgetown.'Georgetown to this day is the 5th most recognised city in Cringlia to this day.As Georgetown became bigger,the colony needed to expand,so 35 years old Frando Reagan (An ancestor to Ronald Reagan,) began a journey to expand the newly formed Colony of Cringlia.After a year,Frando completed his journey and died 3 years after making it home.When the Industrial Revolution happened,the colony of Cringlia began to fight for its independance.The revolution was led by Dogulas Smith who later became the Prime Minister of Cringlia when they got their inependance in 1892.During the First World War,the Republic of Cringlia suffered heavy casulties as they joined the allies and sent nearly 50K infantry, 10K tanks,1K artillary and 500 planes to the battle.They lost 15K troops,3K tanks,300 artillary and 50 planes.Their main allies were Britan,France and USA.The relationship between Cringlia and Britan has improved during the First World War as both sides realised that they share more similarities than differences.In the peace treaty,Cringlia demanded 105 litres of oil before 1925.Unfortunately,Dogulas Smith died in a terrible drowning accident in 1923.All the nation mourned his death for around 5 days;After a while, it was decided that Dougulas' 24 year old son,Samuel Smith,will be the Second prime Minister of Cringlia.Cringlia then became well known for being an expert at policital acievments.Cringlia changed their name to the Republic of Cringlia even though they still call it Cringlia.In 1933,when Hitler came to power, Cringlia considered Nazi Germany a threat to the citizens as long as they were Facist.The Second World War was a important point in Cringlian history as they gained more troops then ever before,Cringlia acquired 100K more troops,50K more tanks,10K more artillary and 5K more planes,while losing 20K troops,5K Tanks,1K artillary and 500 planes,it was more than before but they gained more as well.The industry focused on light tanks as they were easy to produe and they added sandbags to protect them.Tragically,Samuel died because of an assasination in 1956.In 1964,the first nucelar bomb made in Cringlia was tried and tested in the New Mexico Desert as the USA allowed them to do so.The time was the 1980s and the all famous song by Michel Jackson,Smooth Criminal spruge up in popularity.The first rocket made in Cringlia is called TreX lanched by Cringlia Space Co in 1975,and the Rocket is carring a sattilite called Dougulas named after Dougulas Smith,the first Prime Minister of Cringlia.In 1995 a new comany called YangO was formed to find new space in a different universe using teleportation.In 1999 Chistianity and Islam are the main religions in Cringlia.2000,aside from 1975 and 1892,is the most popular year in the Cringlian history.In May 2023,the topic 'Skibidi Toilet' becomes the number 1 search on Youtube in Cringlia.

The Republic of Cringlia has had 13 Prime Ministers and been here for 131 years and many more to come,just becaue of Georgean Donaldson Cringlia would not happen and a different timeline would appear.Hey,maybe in the futrure,Cringlia will conquer the world!




BUT THATS JUST A THEORY
© Copyright 2023 Pin Boi (pointingpins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308519-The-Republic-of-Cringlia-Fictionial