*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308654-Mao-Sn-exterminated-the-devil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jun
Rated: 13+ · Other · Spiritual · #2308654
Story genre: Modern, terrible, ghost of Asia
CHATTER ONE
In Bac Ninh district, there is a remote mountain village called "Diep Gia village". According to the customs of this village, at night, each house must burn two stacks of paper money in front of the door, one stack for offerings, the other stack for ghosts and ghosts passing by. Paper money is for family members so they can leave smoothly, without encountering any difficulties on the way down.

After burning the paper money, each house closed the door and bolts to rest early. Those who believed in Buddhism still prayed in the house, praying for a peaceful passing this night.

Late at night, a thunderstorm arose, hitting the leaves of the trees and rustling like the sound of ghosts and ghosts walking, the sound of the wind blowing like sobbing, making the already unusual atmosphere here even more strange. than.

On a small road into the village, a vague figure in the wind and rain seemed to appear out of the village, climb directly behind the mountain, and go straight to a grave.

This grave belongs to the ancestors of the Diep family village, where the dead of the Diep family have been buried for hundreds of years. The black shadow walked to a grave without a headstone, placed a necromantic flag on its head, and stood in the wind shaking hands to summon ghosts.

There has never been a necromantic flag placed on the new ground of the grave, proving that this is a new grave.

"Second sister-in-law, today is your seven-day. It's just been the ghost period. I came to visit you.". The voice was hoarse, sounding no more than forty years old.

The man stood in front of the grave in silence for a moment, then took off a red umbrella from his back, opened it and placed it in front of the grave to protect it from the wind and rain. Next, he carefully took out three incense sticks and buried them in the muddy ground. He didn't care about the mud, knelt down and bowed three times, then stood up, took out a curved shovel, and began excavating the grave.

The grave was originally new soil, and had just been soaked by rainwater. The soil was extremely porous, and a hole had been dug in less than twenty minutes. Wiping away the mud, a blood-red coffin appeared, beautiful and wet.

The entire coffin is painted a dark red color, bright red paint indicates that the person has died suddenly, the resentment is too heavy, the red color is thick, has a great influence on repelling evil.

Not only that, the coffin was also wrapped with thirty red threads, spread everywhere like a net, firmly covering the entire coffin, as if afraid of the person in the coffin crawling out.

The man turned to the coffin and bowed his head, mumbling under his breath: "Second sister-in-law, I'm here to help you.". He took out a dagger, cut each red thread, then used a stick to pry seven seven-inch high nails on the coffin, took a deep breath, and lifted the coffin.

A corpse wearing a white shroud lies in a coffin.

Under the weak light of the incense lamp, I could only see the female corpse's pale face, her murky eyes rolling round like a dead fish, her expression fierce and terrifying, her whole body emitting an extremely cold aura. death energy.

"Breathe..." The man took a cold breath, luckily he was prepared. When he saw this expression, his calves felt weak, he quickly knelt down, bowed three times in front of the corpse, trembling voice said:

"Second sister-in-law, sister-in-law died in bed, one person with two lives, but that group of people always talked about ancestral rules, disregarded human morality, separated sister-in-law and child, divided two graves. Today's soul is The sister returned, I Diep Dai Bao took the risk of escaping and picked up the baby, returning the baby to the sister..."

Having finished speaking, he took out a burlap bag from his arms, opened it, and inside was the body of a child! Diep Dai Bao placed the child's body on top of the woman's body, then bent back, kneeling on the ground, waiting anxiously. In an instant, a girl's screams suddenly echoed strongly in the wind and rain.

The female corpse "Whooshed" jumped out of the coffin, sat down, clenched her hands, ten fingers withered like tree branches, tied the child tightly behind her back, looked at Diep Dai Bao, her face burst into tears. laughed extremely strangely.

Diep Dai Bao knelt down on his trembling knees to the ground, bowing and saying: "Second sister-in-law, I have fulfilled your wish, then I will help you cover up the grave, so that no one else will see it. Pray." Please second sister-in-law, because of my suffering, please satisfy my wish!".

Having finished speaking, he pulled out three sticks of incense from under his feet, approached the female corpse, and blew the incense smoke under her chin. In his other hand he held a bronze basin and placed it under the face of the female corpse.

The woman of course moved her neck forward, still not moving, coordinating with Diep Dai Bao.

The female corpse dropped a drop of liquid into the copper basin. Ten minutes later, the perineum was filled with a layer of something. The female corpse frowned, her face revealing a terrifying attitude.

Diep Dai Bao quickly pulled out the incense lamp and copper pot, used a thick layer of rubber to completely cover the copper pot, put it in his lap, and saw the female corpse slowly lie down in the coffin, holding the child in her arms, her expression showing. Satisfied, his heart also relaxed and heaved a sigh.

"Second sister-in-law, you have a child. If you worship seven, seven, forty-nine days, you will definitely become a murderous mother and child. There will be revenge. Dai Bao closes the coffin for you, please rest and practice well... "

Ten minutes later, Diep Dai Bao observed the grave that had been covered by him. From the outside looking in, he could not see any gaps, so he cleared it, turned around and quickly ran back to the village.

...
g later, at the house of the head of Diep Gia village, Diep Dai Cong.

August broke out, in the hottest year, other people's houses opened wide for ventilation and used fans, only Diep Dai Cong's house kept the doors closed and burned three stoves inside.

On the bed, a child about five or six years old, wrapped in a thick cotton blanket, was frozen to the point that his lips were purple, his whole body was cold, and his mouth couldn't help but moan.

Diep Dai Cong stood in the room for a long time, sweating all over his body, sighed and walked out the door, trying his best to wipe the sweat and tears from his face.

"Father, Thieu Duong..." A twenty-something year old woman stepped forward, opened her puffy eyes to look at Diep Dai Cong, she was Diep Dai Cong's daughter-in-law, and also the mother of the child in room.

"Wait until Tieu Binh comes back before talking."

Diep Dai Cong reluctantly shook his head. He had been a healer for decades, but there was no way to cure his grandson's illness. For the past half month, he carried his grandson around the town and hospital. All large and small in the province, in the city, all places have been visited, with the result that no disease can be found. Diep Dai Cong suspected that his grandson was not sick at all, but that he had accidentally provoked some evil, so he invited an old woman from his hometown to do the magic, which seemed a bit effective. So early this morning he asked his son to go to the city and invite a noble man to return to the village.

While speaking, his son Diep Binh returned, leading an old man dressed like a Taoist monk.

"This person is..."

"I was invited by the Taoist leader in the city. He heard about Thieu Duong's illness and came here to take a look."

"Disturbing the director.". Diep Dai Cong clasped his hands and bowed, then used his eyes to look up and down to evaluate the newcomer.

This old man looked to be about sixty years old, skinny and ugly, with eight-character eyebrows, triangular eyes, his old robe couldn't have been older, he had a thick cloth bag on his back, and as soon as he entered the house, his eyes were wide open. Spinning around looking at all kinds of things, there was not a single trace of pioneering path.

Diep Dai Cong frowned, at the beginning of this year there were a lot of scammers, there were all kinds of fake Taoist monks, he saw that this old Taoist monk was incapable anyway, he was just about to despair, so I wanted to try everything, so if I accidentally invited him, I would just try it once. Immediately, he very politely invited the old Taoist to the back of his grandson's room...

END OF PART ONE.
© Copyright 2023 Jun (junjho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308654-Mao-Sn-exterminated-the-devil