*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309074-Hottie-on-a-Shelf
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Holiday · #2309074
A young boy finds a foot tall female elf and has some fun.
Jeffrey Lewis was no different from any other little boy at 8 years old.

He had a good heart but was very shy and had a touch more difficulty making friends. Especially girls. Girls made him even shyer.

His home life was ok. He had parents that always worked and he was an only child so he had no siblings.

It was Christmas Eve and Jeffrey’s parents promised to take him to see Elf on the big screen but when they came they mentioned how they were going to go shopping instead.

“But Mom! It’s Christmas Eve!” Jeffrey protested

“I know sweetie, we’ll be back tonight though before you go to bed.” His mother said.

“Come on honey, we’ve gotta go” Jeffrey’s Father said.

Jeffrey’s Mother kissed him on the forehead and then his parents disappeared behind the door and into the Christmas Winter.

Jeffrey tried to watch Christmas Movies, eat Christmas cookies and do everything he could to get into the Christmas Spirit, but just as he was about to give up and go to bed, he heard a noise coming from the living room.

Jeffrey looked around

“Is someone there?” He said cautiously.

No one said anything. There was just a fireplace, a Christmas tree and usual furniture. Jeffrey went to go buy immediately heard a rushing sound before looking again. This time while looking he saw something strange. At the top of the fireplace mantle was a foot tall Elf on a Shelf.

“Huh. When did that get here? I don’t think I saw it before”

The young boy slowly walked towards it, from a distance it looked like a blonde female elf. When he got to the mantle he noticed it looked very lifelike with its eyes closed.

“Wow. She almost looks real”


She looked like a foot tall doll version of Zooey Deschanel’s character in Elf. Jeffrey reached for the doll but then it opened up its eyes and screamed.

Jeffrey screamed back.

“You gave me quite a scare big guy” the girl said.

“What the… are you… are you real?” Jeffrey said in shock.

“Yes, of course I’m real.” The tiny blonde woman stood up.

Jeffrey couldn’t believe it. She had long legs. A short green elf outfit with red pointed shoes and a little green hat.

“What are you?” Jeffrey asked.

“I’m an Elf, silly. My name’s Sabrina.”

“An Elf! From the North Pole? I knew you were short but I didn’t know elves were this short.”

Sabrina put her hands on her hips and then jumped down on the coffee table.

“Elves come in all shapes and sizes, bud.” The 12 inch cutie said. “I’m a Shelf Elf and I’m actually the tallest of us. We’re the elves that go around and scout naughty or nice kids for the big guy.”

“Santa Claus?”

“You’re a quick one, huh” she said with a smirk. “Your name’s Andy, right?”

“No. Andy lives next door.”

“Oh! You’re Jeffrey then!”

“Yeah that’s me” he said blushing.

“Oh! Wonderful to meet you. Pick me up I wanna hug you.” She said stretching out her arms.

Jeffrey didn’t know what to make of this.

“I’m waiting” Sabrina said with a wink.

Jeffrey took a gulp and wrapped his hands around the young lady’s waist. He lifted her up so he could get a closer look. She may have been tiny but she was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

“You’re really pretty, Sabrina.” Jeffrey said.

The elf giggled at the boy’s shyness.

“Thank you Jeffrey, you’re pretty cute for such a young boy. So where are your parents?”

“They went out” Jeffrey said glumly as he sat down still clutching Sabrina.

“Out? But it’s Christmas Eve! A young boy shouldn’t be alone on Christmas Eve.” Sabrina explained.

“It’s ok. I’m used to it.”

“Well, I could stay for a while” Sabrina said “If that’s ok with you.”

The nine year old boy was elated that this foot tall 28 year old blonde elf wanted to stay with him.

“Okay! Sure thing, Sabrina” He said “I’d love your company”

“Oh wonderful” Sabrina said. She moved out of Jeffrey’s grip, climbed up to him and kissed him on the cheek.”you know, Jeffrey, I’ve never been with a human before”

“Oh?”

Soon Sabrina jumped on his lap. She then started moving her hips, she bowed and tossed away her hat. She danced around removing her stockings and shoes.

“Can you unzip me?” Sabrina asked.

Jeffrey nervously pulled the zipper on her tiny dress. Soon, the blonde Barbie was clad only in a red bra and yellow panties.

“I still think I’m a bit overdressed.” Jeffrey didn’t know how to respond as Sabrina un clipped her bra and threw it away revealing her perky and milky white breasts. She then turned around and pulled her yellow panties down around her ankles showing off her beautifully toned naked ass.

The foot tall naked woman danced around naked in the boy’s lap.

Jeffrey had the biggest boner and the nude elf grinded her bare body against it. Jeffrey finally got an ounce of courage, picked up Sabrina and fondled her breasts with his thumb. Kissing her face repeatedly and squeezing her butt cheeks with his fingers.

Sabrina laughed and moaned as her tiny naked body was fondled by the giant boy. “Ohhh. You’re so good! So nice and so naughty”

Jeffrey opened his palm as the blonde elf sat her bare bum on his hand.

“You’re absolutely incredible, Sabrina!”

“You’re too sweet.” The elf girl said wiggling her pointy ears. “You know that Shelf elves taste like cookies?”

“No… I didn’t”

“Go ahead, give me a taste.”

Jeffrey couldn’t resist, Jeffrey stuck out his tongue and licked all twelve inches of his tiny naked friend.

Her body tasted like his favorite sugar cookies and he was in complete ecstasy. He licked each tiny boob one by one and then turned her around licking her back and ass like an ice cream cone.

Jeffery then took charge and noticed her clean shaven elf pussy. He smiled, stick out his tongue and plunged into her cavern of joy.

Sabrina squeaked like an excited mouse as the boy’s giant tongue probed her pussy.

Seconds later Sabrina came. Again, it tasted like sugar cookies to young Jeffrey.

Exhausted, Jeffrey lied down on his couch and held the nude body of his foot tall friend close to his chest.

“Sabrina, this is the best Christmas Eve ever. Will you stay with me forever?”

“Hmm, I suppose Santa won’t notice one of his elves are missing” she kissed Jeffrey on his giant lips as they cuddled by the fire.

And so Jeffrey had Sabrina the elf as his lover for years and years. His non attentive parents didn’t care that their young boy had taken a foot tall woman as his lover.

Sabrina rarely wore clothes and Jeffrey played with her every day. And wheh Jeffrey kissed Sabrina on her lips, licked her breasts, or squeezed her booty. It felt like Christmas all over again.


© Copyright 2023 Doctor Sizelove (sizelove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309074-Hottie-on-a-Shelf