*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309194-x-23-especial-de-navidad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · None · #2309194
un espacial de navidad de x23
It was the holidays and everyone was in the Christmas spirit at its maximum expression, carols were heard, all the streets were decorated, in all the houses people were happy talking except in one of which one where two people had a small clarified discussion, people of whom we will now see a little history.




I can't believe that we are the only people on the block whose house is not decorated, Gaby, we were fighting supervillains, yes, but we didn't even buy a tree, it's not necessary, where is your Christmas spirit, I left it in Wakanda, you are ugly, Okay, let's go buy a tree.




Already in the store, Gaby, why did you choose this tree, it is beautiful, it is very big and expensive, it is better, it will not fit in the living room, it will if we remove things, there is a long line, do not be impatient Laura, in Those moments some armed guys with balaclavas enter the store and say I want all the money and if anyone tries to play the hero I'll be sorry, Laura said something great about letting me off my chest.




Laura turned to one of the guys and said, hey, I understand that you don't like these dates, but this is too much, and in less than a second she finished off the thugs. The store manager arrived shortly after and as a sign of gratitude, I gave the tree.




They arrived home and after a few hours they finished decorating it, well Gaby, ready, it's finished, yes we are ready for Christmas
© Copyright 2023 edduars (edduardgvei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309194-x-23-especial-de-navidad