*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309249-LifePath8-AlignReceive-MyInnerGarden
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #2309249
My inner being having a venting session that no one ever truly cares about. #Loner
Right now things are a bit dry, the grass needs moisture and food.
The peddles to my flowers are lifeless.
I desire so much to have a green thumb when nurturing things that are in my care.

But have you ever felt like you are failing your Garden?
Maybe it's because I've never learned how to do CPR.
That means I don't know when to recognize the signs let alone know what to do to revive or save a thing.
All I know how to do is Let go.
I know how to tap out, which is equivalent to me knowing when to Give up.
Call it struggling with my pride but It worries me when things die in my care
And I refuse to NOT hold myself accountable for my own lack of knowledge, care, or effort.

The good thing about me is that I also refuse to wallow in my own self-pity for neglecting things that mean something to me.
As I release these Ill feelings toward myself and the obstacles at hand.
I'm having a perception shift about the combo "Give Up".
Maybe it's not so black and white.
Give Up, to GIVE all of my bones, failures, and fears UP to a higher power.
And then again, reviving a Garden doesn't involve CPR, does it?

Well, I guess its time to receive My new notes of lessons learned, how-to's, and whatnot, and figure this shit out.


PS. Baby, you are NEVER Alone ... Signed: GOD
© Copyright 2023 Queen Kee (scn333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309249-LifePath8-AlignReceive-MyInnerGarden