*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309494-YOU
by GID
Rated: ASR · Other · Career · #2309494
To Every ladies out there
You are a precious gem, a priceless jewel, an amazing gift to the world, a great complement to your family and the welfare of the society.
You are an epitome of beauty, an ideal child of any parent would pray for, an exciting aesthetic pleasure and a glamorous being all men would desire.
You are just perfect the way you are, irrespective of your shape, body size, race, colour, background, you're just YOU! Cherish every single part of you especially those you find challenging, be chuff with them as no one is absolutely valued
You are a summary of candescent, a definition of smartness and a fulgent rock. You are better than you think you are, develop the best love for yourself, be proud of your achievement for they are the source of your uniqueness.
You are a Catch! A Queen! You are to be sought for. Be tickled pink because you are YOU not by their compliments.
You are specially created, unlimitedly blessed. You are not a waste of space. Chase it to the peak, you're the best person that understand you!
You are strong and assertive. Your resilience has made a great contribution than you imagine. They will come, watch, think, judge then go. Don't be freaked, it's just a trick to bring you down.
Unleash the burning potential in you, your voice will break barrier for many. You're more than sweating behind the cabinet, the world's pressing issues are waiting for your part. Don't be stingy, come out of the shell and let the liberation comes from you.
You are the one! Follow it! Be a supporter to the weak and role model to your counterpart.


YOU ARE THE BEST 💓.
From the table of GID
© Copyright 2023 GID (alabiaish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309494-YOU