*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310061-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-13
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #2310061
Jesus heals a man born blind. John 9
Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind


Scripture Verse: “I Am the light of the world.” John 9:5b

God’s Attribute: Gracious. Jesus is kind to people who do not know Him.

Main Truth: Jesus can make blind people see.

Story:

“Our hands we fold, our heads we bow, so we can talk to God right now. Thank You, God, for giving us eyes to see with, and thank You God for sending Jesus to set us free from sin. Amen.” Hold up Bible. “This is the Bible. The Bible is God’s true word. Everyone touch the Bible. Here, Abby, touch the Bible. Touch the Bible, Calvin.” Sing the B. I. B. L. E. “The Bible tells us about God and Jesus. The Bible tells us how Jesus helped a man who could not see.”

*AsteriskB* “Jesus saw a man.” Hold up picture of a man. Show to every child.

*AsteriskB* ”The man could not see. The man was blind. When we close our eyes, we can’t see.” Close or cover eyes.

*AsteriskB* ”The blind man could not see trees or animals.”

*AsteriskB* “The blind man could not see his mom or dad.”

*AsteriskB* “The blind man could not see Jesus.” Hold up picture of Jesus.

*AsteriskB* ”Jesus fixed the man’s eyes. The man could see! Look how happy the man is.” Hold up picture of man.

*AsteriskB* ”The man loved and worshipped Jesus. He said good things about Jesus."

*AsteriskB* “Jesus can make blind people see.” Hold up picture of Jesus.

*Asterisk* Bible Verse: “I am the light of the world, Jesus said, John 9:5.” 3x. To Good Morning God.

Songs:

Pass out shakers.

*AsteriskV* Intro: “Jesus fixed the man’s eyes, and the man could see.” God Is so Good.

*AsteriskV* Intro: “The man in the story trusted Jesus. We can trust Jesus. Abby and Calvin….can trust Jesus.” Trust and obey.

Pass out lots of bells.

*AsteriskV* Intro: “Having Jesus makes everyone here happy.” Joy to the World.

Quiet Time: Sing Away in a Manger, talk about how Jesus was a baby once.

Large Muscle Time: Hoop and balls. If You’re Happy and You Know it.
© Copyright 2023 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310061-BSF-Childrens-Lesson-13