*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310152-Movie-review
by Mariha
Rated: E · Review · Family · #2310152
1. The sky is pink 2. Kapoor and sons
What is exactly a family?
From a general point of view it means the few members and their relationship. But for me it isn't a family. Family is made of happiness, the struggles, the bittersweet emotions. It is not only the bloodline that matters in a family. Because there are people who don't have a mother or father or brother & sister or grandparents. For some people it is the connection they make with random people. They can be their family. For some people family is not really a happy or safe place. Family doesn't necessarily mean human beings. It can be a cat or dog or any animals or birds. It can be a song or a movie. It can be a dead person. There are betrayals and partiality in a family. But it doesn't mean we stop calling it a family. Wherever you feel safe and connected is your family.
Recently I watched two movies:
1.The sky is pink
2. Kapoor and sons
These two movies are family based movies.
In the first movie, it depicts the struggles of a parents who were trying to save their daughter from a rare disease called SCID(Severe Combined Immunodeficiency). At first they tried to save their daughter but in the end they did everything to make their daughter happy. The movie is adapted from a true story.

In the second movie, it is a story of a typical family. The partiality between the two brothers, the lack of communication, the relation between grandparents and grandsons were some vital points of the movie.
© Copyright 2023 Mariha (mariha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310152-Movie-review