*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310211-What-is-Success
by Ash
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2310211
A brief paragraph I wrote out of boredom that I posted on here because why not?
What's your definition of success? What does success truly mean? What does it mean to succeed?

Hmm. What is the definition of success? I ponder about these things often. My opinion? I think the definition of success is something you accomplish and that you're happy with how things are in life. You don’t always have to own a business or do something world changing for it to be considered an accomplishment or a success. As long as you are happy with what you have accomplished. Or if you’re proud of yourself for doing something good. There's no such thing of a "too small of a success". One accomplishment you did today was waking up today. Just you waking up and getting out of bed is an accomplishment. You went to school or work or did something today. That's an accomplishment. Having your family is success. Making a lot of money is also a success. Just because making money is a big success, it doesn’t make it the only one. There are many ways of success. Maybe if you get good grades. That’s a step forward to a great life of success. Success isn't something that is an all full-out thing. It can be as small as brushing your teeth in the night and morning to creating the next book of the century. All in all, my definition of success is when you’re happy about all the things you have accomplished and succeeded to do. Success is different for everyone though, what your definition of success?

Pen name:
Ash



Note:
Hello! It is I, 'O Great One, Ash. I don't have much time to write an author's note today. But I wanted to ask for some feedback on this piece of writing. I know I mentioned this before but... As a 12–15-year-old, I really appreciate it. I really do. It's the thought and the fact that people take time out of their day to read this and write a review. This makes me so grateful and happy to know that my writing isn't that terrible and people review it. Like, you could have just scrolled past me and my writing and not give it a thought. But for me it's the fact that you stopped and clicked onto my writing. You don't understand how much it means to me. So, I wanted to say thank you for clicking on this writing and reading it. Thank you for your time!

Signing off,
Ash
© Copyright 2023 Ash (xfirebird5x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310211-What-is-Success