*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310220-My-Thoughts
Rated: E · Prose · Experience · #2310220
Right outside my window
So, I guess I'll start by stating how fortunate I feel to be out of the hospital. Although we do not know what is wrong, at least we know all is not wrong. This may sound funny when looked at only on the surface, but when you dig a little deeper, you can see what all there is to be thankful for.

I am in bed but I hear the rain outside. Oh, how it beats upon my rooftop, right above my window, Sometimes, the wind will blow just right to cause a pouncing sound on my window. I visualize all of the glory of God's love, as he washes and cleanses our Earth, just as He does our soul. Our souls are cleansed with the blood of Jesus, our tears, sweat, faith, and of course baptism with water.

Awe, here it comes. The monstrous roar of thunder clashing the heavens together. Such an almighty powerful music that it would make a lost soul awaken; and for those unfortunates who are not in the line of God's thunderous voice, and the lightning strike of His eyes–lay down and enjoy all of the miracles that must happen at the same time as this marvelous cleansing.

Our soul is like this in a way. Outside it may appear stormy, but inside God's miraculous miracles are taking place, and we do not even need to see the view from the window. For He is with us always, calming the storms on the inside, while we are still focused on the outside.

So no matter what the weather will be like the next time around; and it seems like it is going to storm, reach in and change the channel ... or simply relax, sit back, and enjoy the almighty cleansing.
© Copyright 2023 intuey of House Lannister (intuey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310220-My-Thoughts