*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310323-The-Dragon-Human-Pact
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2310323
Peaceful Co-existance
The Dragon Human Pact


Once a long time ago, dragons and humans were wary of each other. The dragons tended to stay in their magical realm only coming out to hunt. The humans, for their part, fled at the sight of these powerful, heavily armored, fire breathing creatures. The dragons knew this would cause them to be feared so they remained seclusive. That is until one day a farm boy found & befriended a dragon left for dead by one of the "slayers". He brought food until the dragon was well.

Not long after, the kingdom became under attack from it's neighbor. The war torn kingdom was nearly finished, the kings castle was besieged. This was when the farm boy, now of age, astride his dragon friend appeared. The dragon's flame licked the siege weapons & the boy's arrows felled many an enemy. When the army was routed, the king summoned the boy to learn how he tamed the beast, but the boy explained their bond was one of friendship. From that day fourth it was decreed that humans & dragons were equals. This was how they became friends.




 

NAVIGATION:

*Left* "Library
          *Map2* "The Dragon Human Pact
© Copyright 2023 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310323-The-Dragon-Human-Pact