*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310456-Right-Here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2310456
Where it all began.
The sun was just beginning to dip below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of pink and orange. Eliza and Michael stood on the beach, their toes sinking into the cool sand. A gentle breeze whispered secrets to the waves, which responded with soft, rhythmic lapping against the shore.

"It was right here," Michael said, his voice barely above a whisper, as he gazed at the spot where they had first met five summers ago. His hand found hers, their fingers intertwining with a familiarity born of years spent together.

Eliza looked up into his eyes, seeing the reflection of the sunset in them. "Right here," she echoed, her heart swelling with memories. They had been young, adventurous, and a little reckless. That day, she had lost her hat to the wind, and it was Michael who had chased it down the beach, returning it to her with a shy smile.

From that moment, their lives had become inextricably linked. Summers of laughter, winters of cozy closeness, springs of rejuvenation, and autumns of reflection. Through every season, they had grown together, learning the depth of love in each shared experience.

As the sun disappeared, leaving a warm glow on the horizon, Michael knelt on one knee, his gaze never leaving hers. "Eliza, will you..."

"Yes," she whispered, tears of joy glistening in her eyes before he could even finish. It was perfect. It was right here, where everything had begun, that their new chapter would start.
© Copyright 2023 WriterRick (rick12221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310456-Right-Here