*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310512-Alien-Breeding
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2310512
An alien comes to earth to breed
The sun’s heat broke through the window, causing beads of sweat on her forehead. The queen size bed in her room had not yet been made. Her name was Megan. She was quite an attractive young woman with long flowing light brown hair that flowed halfway down her back, and light blue eyes. At times she could be shy and timid. She was wearing a black and white striped shirt, a black shirt that ended at her knees, a pair of black pantyhose, and a pair of white fuzzy slippers. As she sat on her laptop writing a story for a contest, a loud screeching from outside her window disrupted her.
The noises grew louder as she jumped off the bed to go investigate. When she arrived at the window, an unknown force tossed her body back onto the bed. The window opened by itself, and a trail of blue dust particles flew through the window. The dust became ample, and soon converted itself into an odd-looking creature. Frightened, Megan rolled herself off the bed, but her body flew right back on.
The creature had a large fury face with two green eyes, a human nose, large whiskers, eight tentacle -looking arms with what appeared to be suction cups on the end, and four legs with feet that had twelve toes on each foot. “I have traveled a great number of light years to breed,” said the creature. “My name is Eli-One.”
Megan was shaking from fear, uncertain as to how she should respond. “Pl, pl, please don’t hurt me,” she stuttered.
“The breeding process will not hurt. It will bring you great pleasure,” Eli-One explained.
“Um, um, OK,” she uttered. “Wait, breed like as in impregnate me?”
“Yes… but your pregnancy will be accelerated, and I will take the babies back to my planet to raise.”
“OK? Um, I don’t know about this,” she said in a frightened voice. This while thing seemed like a dream… maybe even a nightmare.
“You will not be harmed. Just enjoy the breeding process,” Eli-One said.
“Are, are, are, you sure?” she stuttered.
“Yes… watch.”
Her legs spread open by themselves. Then the crotch part of her pantyhose ripped, along with the crotch area of her panties, revealing her dark brown bush. One of Eli-One’s tentacles flew into the hole of her vagina, automatically moistening her hole. She moaned as it began thrusting in and out of her. Two of the other tentacles wrapped itself around her slippers, tossing them off her feet. The tentacles began massaging her feet as the one tentacle continued sliding in and out of her pussy hole.
Her toes were curling and uncurling as the creature pleasured her. She moaned loudly as she felt the first orgasm arrive. At first she thought she was going to pee herself. “I think I’m going to pee,” she moaned.
“No, you’re not peeing. You’re having an orgasm,” Eli-One explained.
“Oh, shit, yes!” she moaned. “I… I… I’m cuming!” she screamed.
This was the best orgasm she ever experienced. The creature’s eyes rolled into the back of the head and it moaned with each thrust. Her whole body twitched as the other tentacles wrapped themselves around her body, one of them entering her anally. Now she was being fucked in her pussy and her ass. The tentacles at her feet opened up and began sucking on her toes. As the sweat dripped from her legs and in between her toes, the creature sucked it all up. Two other tentacles slid under her shirt, ripped it off, and sucking on her nipples.
“This is too intense! I’m-”
“I can taste and smell each part of you with my tentacles,” Eli-One stated. “Your pussy smells sensational and tastes delightful, your nipples tastes sweet and your feet and toes smell vinegary and tastes savory! I’m enjoying every part of you.”
She felt a little embarrassed by the way parts of her body smelled and tasted, but this pleasure felt so good, she tried to ignore her embarrassment. Another orgasm arrived, this one better than the first. “Oh my god, I feel like I’m going to… I’m… eh… aye… oh… I… I… I’m… cumming!”
“Prepare for my seed,” he announced. He shrieked for a second, and then white goo squirted from the suctions on the end of his tentacles. White sperm flooded her feet, flowing in between her toes, and a large amount shot into her pussy hole, some leaking back out, and onto the bed, staining her bedspread. A large gob squirted into her butt-hole. With each shoot of the cum, she orgasmed.
“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she moaned as the creature’s sperm made it’s way up her womb.
The tentacles retracted back to the creature’s body. “Now, you will birth my babies,” he said.
“Now???” The lips of her pussy opened on their own, and large white eggs began shooting out, causing her to cum. “Oh, no, I’m cumming again!” This orgasm was stronger, “I can’t handle it! It feels too good! Oh my fucking god! My pussy!” A stream of water squirted from her vagina, running down her inner thighs.
Egg after egg shot out of her pussy and ass, dropping onto the bedspread. “Now, you must allow my eggs to prepare you for future breeding,” Eli-One said.
120 eggs lay on the bed, all between her legs. Every egg cracked open, exposing a tentacle from each one. Twenty tentacles wrapped around her chest, twenty wrapped around her feet, twenty wrapped around her legs, twenty wrapped around her arms, and the other forty entered her pussy hole, ten of them slithering back out to hold her pussy lips open. She screamed in pleasure as the tentacles slid in and out of her pussy, filling her hole with sperm.
Sperm swam to her ovaries, fertilizing multiple eggs. Her belly instantly grew ten times larger, sperm oozing out of her belly button. Another orgasm arrived, this one intensely pleasurable. “Holy shit, I’m fucking cumming again!” she moaned. “I can’t stop cumming!” This orgasm lasted five minutes.
“Your breeding hole is quite wet,” Eli-One said, watching his tentacle babies breed her. “It’s wet enough for me.”
Her orgasm stopped. “What do you mean, ‘it’s wet enough for you’?” she asked.
The tentacles flew out of her pussy, and the ones holding her down unwrapped themselves from her body. Then they all flew onto Eli-One’s body, attaching themselves to his skin.
“I must be with my babies until you give birth. Then you will unbirth me with them,” he explained.
“Be with your babies? Unbirth you?” she asked with a confused look.
“Yes.”
He crawled onto the bed, opened her legs, placed his head to her pussy, and began sliding his body inside of her. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my, oh my…” she moaned, having an intense orgasm as he and his tentacles slid all the way inside of her.
White goo squirted from her pussy as his feet were the last part of his body to enter her. Her belly expanded five times larger and her pussy lips went back to normal size as he was finished entering her. Cum trickled down her pantyhose. She got off the bed and went to stick her feet back into her slippers when her pussy hole opened back up, and the slippers flew off her feet, and she fell back onto the bed.
Squid babies began flying from my pussy hole. One squid baby after another. “Oh, shit, I’m cumming… I can’t take it! My pussy feels like it’s exploding!” One orgasm after another arrived as the squids flew out. The room had a fishy odor. Fifty squids total flew out of her pussy. Her orgasms stopped.
Her breathing grew heavy. She was relieved it was over. Taking a deep breath, she stood up but then fell back onto the bed. She forgot one thing… the unbirthing of Eli-One. Her pussy lips opened wide and his head slowly slid out causing her to orgasm again. “Oh, no! I’m cumming again! Oh, shit, it feels too good! It’s too intense!” Her clit grew plump as the body began to come out onto the bed. Her toes curled and clear fluids were flying from her pussy hole. His body was covered in pussy juice and white sperm.
“I’m… I’m… I’m… oh, no… no, no, no, no, stop! Stop! It feels too good! Please stop!” she begged. “Stop it!” It took ten minutes for him to exit her pussy, and the whole time she orgasmed. Finally, his body was out of her.
She lay on the bed with her legs still spread open, and out of breath. The creature stood up and collected the squids into a pouch on his chest, like a kangaroo. “Thank you for your body. You have helped me repopulate my planet.”
“Oh, jeez, I… I… thank you for the orgasms,” she chuckled, still catching her breath with her legs still spread wide open.
Cum was oozing out of her pussy, and the room reeked of sex. “Your orgasms are what helped me breed. If you had not cum, I would have not been able to put babies in you.”
“Oh.”
“Goodbye,” he said, turning to dust and exiting through the window.
Since then, every time she had sex or masturbated, her orgasms were intense, so she figured the creature bestowed a gift upon her.
© Copyright 2023 J earthling (jearthling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310512-Alien-Breeding