*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310569-A-new-kind-of-streamer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bigger
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2310569
Adrian tried to make his streaming career take off and finds out that mpreg sells.
Adrian sat on the lifegaurd tower daydreaming, not that the 2 kids and their grandmother at the pool really needed any supervision. He had launched his streaming chanel 2 months ago and was starting to face the fact that "fit guy streams his workouts, talks about his opinions, and plays video games" was a pretty saturated market... and his dream job of becoming an influencer and streamer wasnt going to pay the bills any time soon. Working as a lifegaurd was great because it allowed him to tan, had flexibile hours, and gave him free access to a great gym... but he knew he only had a month till he was flat broke.

A bang on the tower made him jump and he turned half ready to kick some brat out of the pool before the anger leaked out of him as he saw Lucy, his fellow guard.

"i told you to stop doing that" he said glaring at her. Despite running in very different circles working together had brought them into an uneasy friendship where adrian nodded along to her long-winded description of whatever needy shit she was on this week... and she pretended not to notice as he zoned out, staring at her breasts. But having someone to pass the time with was worth it so adrian tollerated her. "I was worried you had drifted off. What if someone drowned?" She said sarcastically. Adrian frowned starting to gather his stuff to change watch and she followed up "What's got your panties in a twist?"
Adrian relented, more because he wanted to vent than anything else " i started a streaming channel 2 months ago to bring in some extra cash... and so far all I'm left with is a bill for the camera and mic. " Lucy lit up "Oh I've got a friend who streams too. She says it's great." She tapered off realizing she had misread the room with her comment as adrian headed off to take his break.

He spent the rest of the shift playing on his phone in the office. Lucy popped in after closing up for the day and came in swinging, trying to make up for earlier "ive got an idea... let me be your business manager. You've got the physique and charisma to make it work... let me figure out how to get the business side in order." Adrian looked at her dismissively and she retorted "come on... youve got the gear burning a hole in your pocket and ive got 2 semesters of business school I'll never get back. Youve got nothing to lose." Adrian shrugged, won over by the comment about his physique. "I guess nothing to lose."

Lucy tossed her hands up "woohoo business partners!" She started to walk out "I've already got ideas... text me the next time you stream and your address ok... I've got to plan!" She walked out, nearly walking into the door on the way. "Text me!" Was the last thing adrian heard.


---- three days later----

Adrian was set to start streaming in an hour. He had found a listical on best at home workouts and was going to talk about it. He had texted lucy as an afterthought and nearly jumped out of his skin when she pounded on his door. Now leafing through his "script" she sat there let out an occasional "nope, definitely not, boring" before looking up at him, a little manic "welp now i know why you're failing... this is a snoozefest" adrian opened his mouth to protest but she continued "listen ive watched like 40 hours of livestream since i saw you... youve got a body people want to watch... theyre not here for the brains" adrians mouth drooped trying to figure out whether he felt more complimented or insulted. "Here how bout this... you try it my way this stream and we'll see" adrain shrugged "sure... why not. " lucy walked off into his room uninvited he followed only to find her rummaging through his dresser "hey what the hell luc-" he was cut off as she handed him a cut off tanktop and shorts, then a pair of leggings, and a few more outfits. " heres what you're gonna do... say you're trying on outfits and demonstating exercises in them then go through your list of workouts you were gonna talk about... one exercise, one outfit... and change on screen."

Adrian started to think "to atract the chicks right?" He said catching on.
"and to show potential advertisers you can look sexy trying on their stuff. My friend abbie says sponsorships are how you make real money."

Adrian nodded and changed up his stream... as the night progressed he watched his viewer count tick up from 0 to 12 and even finishing out at 38. When he finally logged off he was stoked... this was his highest stream yet... and someone had even tipped him 10 bucks.

Lucy walked in and sat on a chair. "Here's my deal... I'll manage you... you keep everything... buuut if i manage to land you a major sponsor from that point on i get 40 percent of what you make."

Adrian scoffed "listen it was a good idea... but it's my channel and my looks that make the money."

Lucy slid her phone on the table showing a fake twitter account proclaiming "workout bae is at it again... this guy is so cute!" And a link to his stream with a thumbnail of his abs. "Yeah they come for you... but im the reason they know."

Adrian grumbled... but he was also terrified of going back to 2-4 views per stream... and he got a tip!. "10 percent"

"20" lucy retorted " and 30 on any ad revenue from sponsors i bring in." She offered a hand and adrian shook.


The next couple streams were uneventful but successful. Adrian broke 100 views and then 200. At a month in a solid viewership of around 250 people seemed to show up each stream. From the comments and usernames
© Copyright 2023 Bigger (omgomg321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310569-A-new-kind-of-streamer