*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310575-The-Amazing-Ginourmous-Immaculate-Circus
by name
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2310575
a school assignment that i decided to abandon because it was too similar to TADC :/
         
         
The crowd's chatter filled the big top as people of all kinds hustled into their seats around the stage. When the audience finally settled, two tall men in suits and hats placed a single box down onto the enormous brown stage and walked off. The box rustled and stirred, which put everyone on the edge of their seats in anticipation and curiosity.


And then, very suddenly, as if the box was a portal to another dimension, a man wearing a tophat and a red and black suit with a cape attached to it popped out of the small box. As he jumped out of the box, he quickly grabbed a whip that seemed very inclined to stay in the box.


"Helloooo everyone!" The man yelled towards the crowd. "And welcome to... THE AMAZING GINORMOUS IMMACULATE JUMBO CIRCUS!" The crowd cheered in excitement as confetti popped out from somewhere above and streamed onto the stage. "As some of you may know, I am Jack, the ringmaster of this amazing circus. For our first act, we'll have our stunning golems bring us our chessboard..."


The two men from earlier staggered back in, carrying a comically large chessboard. It made you wonder how they even managed to get it off the ground. Jack whispered something to the golems, to which they nodded, and placed down the chessboard before they rushed off stage again.


The ringmaster walked over and stepped on the chessboard. He snapped his whip two times. A sweaty, melting, abnormally pale man wearing a crown that had "KING" scribbled on it in purple crayon and a king's cape appeared suddenly, almost tripping as he teleported in. He looked around timidly with his slowly moving spiral eyes.


"Please welcome King, our performer!" The crowd cheered yet again. King looked at the ground awkwardly. "Ah, you'll get used to it." Jack patted his back, "Isn't that right, my most darling, delightful delectable audience?" He yelled as one hand motioned to the cheering crowd, letting his free arm slither like a viper to lie comfortably around King's shoulder.


"Now... LET THE SHOW BEGIN!"

© Copyright 2023 name (funki14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310575-The-Amazing-Ginourmous-Immaculate-Circus