*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310677-A-Very-Special-Christmas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2310677
Some siblings have to watch their little sister for a while but she is shrunken down.
Characters:

The mom and dad are both in their 40s.
Older brother (Kyle): 18 years old, has medium length brown hair, brown eyes, and he's rather tall maybe 6 foot.
Older sister (Zoey): 16 years old, has long blond hair, green eyes, and is rather short maybe 5 foot 3 inches with a slim build.
Younger sister (Izzy): 7 years old, has blondish brown hair, green eyes, skinny and short for her age.
Little sister (Sally): 3 years old, has short brown hair, brown eyes, and skinny.

CHAPTER 1) The shrunken little girl

[Older brother point of view]
As Christmas time arrived me and my siblings were actually excited for once. Our parents told us they had a surprise waiting for us around Christmas. A few days before Christmas our parents had us come down to the living room and we sat around them excited for our surprise.

"The Christmas surprise is you three will be watching you little sister Sally for Christmas! Me and your mom are going out of town for more than a week so you all will be watching Sally." Dad said to us as our mouths fell open with pure shock. "WHAT! What kind of surprise is that!" My sister Zoey, rather uppity usually, said with pure anger showing in her face. I just slouched back into the couch and laid there depressed that I had to spend a week watching my little sister. Mom responded softly, "Just wait you three until we explain. We didn't want you all to be required to care for her this entire time. We will be gone for 10 days or so. If possible that could give you all 3 days to watch her but of course Izzy is too young and we don't want you all to feel burdened for Christmas. So, we rented a wristband that you tie on to a kiddo and you have the ability to shrink them as you like. You three will be able to shrink her down tiny and play with her however you want. She has a protective barrier around her and while tiny won't need to eat or drink anything. She won't even need to breath due to the size change! You can do anything and everything with her at this size. Don't lose her or let her get stuck somewhere for the entire time. Like I said each of you should trade off her after 3 days or so and share her." Once again we all just had our mouths open as we looked at them in shock. "Can we do ANYTHING with her mommy? Like could I eat her hehe!" Izzy asked which elicited a chuckle from our parents. "If you want to yeah you could." My mom said. I hid my smile of excitement as ideas raced through my head of what I would do with my tiny sis for the time I have her. I'd have to call my girlfriend to come over because this was an amazing thing that I had to make use of!

We talked about it some more by mind just raced with ideas up until they said we could go to bed. Sally would be shrunken in the morning and given to us to care for. This truly was an amazing surprise. The possibilities were endless.


CHAPTER 2) My turn first!
(Day 1) [Older brother POV] (Cock vore)

I awoke the next morning, having dreams of a tiny little who I can do whatever I want with. I got turned on by this and just kept thinking about it. Our parents called us down to the living room. Under the Christmas tree was a bunch of presents. "Here you are kiddos. Let's open presents before we leave here soon." Mom said to us. We opened up all our presents for a while until they were all gone. Sally got a little cranky so our parents decided it was time to decide who gets to have her first. "We're going to put you sis in a present and have you all pick one to see who gets her first." Mom said to us as she grabbed Sally and went to their bedroom. She returned with 3 identical presents. I looked hard at them and chose one.

"Open them!" Mom said so we torn them all open. In mine was a tiny Sally sleeping. She was also nude but I just ignored that for now. "LET'S GO! Its my turn first." I said out loud as my sisters pouted a little. "Alright have fun kiddos! Make sure you three share here when its time. Be careful!" Mom said as her and Dad went out to the car and drove away. Izzy went and grabbed a snack while Zoey looked over at the miniature 3 year old. "What do you have planned Kyle? Better not be anything gross!" Zoey said to me with a look on her face. "I can do whatever I want with her! You heard mom. But what do you think I should do first? I might just drop her down into my cock. Or I call up my girlfriend to have some fun. What should I do?" I asked Zoey with a smug look as she looked disgusted.

"You would never put our little sister inside your cock! You would never!" Zoey said. She seemed angry at first but also kind of curious. I grabbed her hand and brought Zoey up to my room. I placed Sally in her hand and pulled down my pants revealing my throbbing cock. "Here put her in yourself sis." I said smugly. She bit her lip but looked at my cock in disgust. "Good luck Sally." She said as I opened the tip for her to drop the little 3 year old down into the dark abyss that was my cock and ball sack. The feeling of her sliding down was fucking amazing! My cock pulsed as she slid down and Zoey looked at it with surprise as she saw the outline of the miniature 3 year old slowly descend down into my ball sack. My cock pulsed more and more but I help it in to make sure Sally got all the way to the bottom. I could feel the pressure go away as she dropped down into my balls. "There we go. She's in my balls. Time to have fun with her all day. Feel free to join sis." I said to Zoey, this brought her out of her trance. "Shut up you creepy fuck." Zoey said as she went out of my room.

The next few hours I just embraced the feeling. I stroked my cock here and there but resisted the urges because the feeling was insane. I was more turned on then ever before. I could feel the movements of the little 3 year old running around in my balls. "Hey Sally how's it going in there?" In response I could feel her slam into the wall of my balls...

Inside Kyle's Balls
Sally wasn't sure what was going on but she was at first a little worried about where she was at. But it was warm and made funny sounds so she liked it after a little bit. She could hear her brothers voice echo around her sometimes so she thought it was ok to crawl and run around the place. She was sort of thrown around here and there and covered in sticky stuff. After a while she heard her brother ask how it was going so she excitedly ran into the wall. The room around her compressed and liquid poured on top of her. She was completely lost in this weird liquid but it was fun.

Outside Kyle's Balls
The feeling of Sally ramming into the wall inside his balls made it certain he was going to cum really soon. He grabbed his cock and stroked it a little. He yelled out to Zoey, "Hey if you want to see Sally come out come on in.", he said this mostly as a joke but to his surprised a very horny Zoey entered his room. She appeared to of been masturbating in her room right before this. She breathed heavily, "Ok, I'm ready to see this." She said as she crouched right in front of my cock. I kept jerking it and could feel it building up. I grabbed a tissue to catch the tiny Sally. It was slowly building until the impatient Zoey caressed my ball where Sally was and I ejaculated immediately. My cock twitched and pulsed as the cum poured out into the tissue. I tried to hold in the sounds of ecstasy as the cum flooded the tissue. With my cock still twitching I pulled the tissue off my cock and set it down next to me and laid back in my chair. Zoey touched the tip of my cock causing it to twitch again "Here's out little sis." Zoey said as she showed me. It was in fact Sally. I was about to say we can put her somewhere safe when Zoey grabbed my cock and put Sally right back in. "There you go creep." She said as she rubbed her crotch and waddled out of my room to finish I guess. I couldn't feel the miniature 3 year old for the most part but I could tell she was inside. I decided it was enough fun for the day and I would head to bed. Maybe my girlfriend could help me out in the morning...

CHAPTER 3) The Couple's Toy for the Day
(Day 2) [Older brother POV] (Cock vore and more)

*Still a work in progress story*
© Copyright 2023 3DvComic (purple56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310677-A-Very-Special-Christmas