*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310930-Anonymous-Blurb
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #2310930
The blurb for my Young Adult mystery novel, Anonymous.
She thought she was going to die that night. But it's far too soon for her story to end. After all, it's only just the beginning…

When fifteen-year-old Collei Odette and her friends take their first step in Toronto, Canada, they think they're taking a vacation. What they don't know? They're standing on murderers' territory.

Something worse is coming. A flame that burns the city of Toronto to ash. The graveyards keep growing, families keep grieving, fire keeps raging. So many tears spent on people she'll never know.

Collei sets out to investigate the suspiciously dubious connection between two families. One generously admired, the other cold in the ground.
She will have to choose between resuming her normal life, which has been on pause since the case, or pursuing the life she has always wanted, which could have a deadly ending. Everyone has secrets they dare not speak of, and everyone is a victim.
© Copyright 2023 Ezrenee (anonymousfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310930-Anonymous-Blurb