*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310982-The-UK-Economys-Amityville-Horror-House
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2310982
About the famous house, and its rendition of being owned by the UK economy.


















The British Economy's Amityville Horror House

By Thomas Heath



























Right off the bat, the house is a British economy house. Not a British house. At its ground level, three rooms away, from the main front door, on the internalization's right-hand side, there then exists the house's most famous room.
The Iran vs America matrix room.


The house itself. It isn't owned or managed, by a real British economy. But this deficit doesn't succeed at subscribing the house to a mismanagement conspiracy (from the Iran vs America matrix room "duplicity" disposition).














Most famous room, and the British vs British economy distinction.
Which one, which theme first?




Neither, is responsible for the abstract challenge at hand (maybe not the most scientific use, of the term abstract, yet, nevertheless). Again, no mismanagement conspiracy, related to this loose abstract realm of pertinence.


The Iran vs America matrix room: it's a sort of fairy tale room, in truth.


The "distinction": it's the magic British economy realm, which rules the room/roost.




























On a sunny day, a mystery person delivered a letter, to the British economy's Amityville Horror House. Once opened, contained within the letter was a challenge.


The letter's challenge. It was, that the British economy's Amityville Horror House find ways to beat both the economy (unrelated, to the economy of management, over the AHH), and the game of football . . .






. . . In each instance, the economy and the game of football, respectively, find a different way.




















Putting things bluntly, the ways were possessed, by the titular house (a misnomer citation, of needless reference).
Immediately, yes immediately, this titular house commanded the immediate evacuation of the Earth universe, by all of its living and deceased souls.






The onus, is on the house, that is: on the room, based at that ground level, three stages away, from that main front door (where the letter was delivered), that is!
















As requested: the totality, of the Earth universe, including all persons, all deceased persons, all trees, all deceased trees, all weathers, all deceased weathers, all gravities, all deceased gravities, etc, was a totally vacant essence.


Was forever gone. Quarantined, by evil, at the request of the British economy's AHH.






























The co-ordination.
The correlation.
These elements, of the two answers, of the two means and ways possessed by the titular house, to combat the economy and the game of football - to combat the letter-deliverer - wasn't why the onus had been on the house to combat the letter-deliverer.




Evil - it dare not rival, it dare not compare to and it dare not try to measure up to the aforementioned letter person (which, indeed, was why on that famous sunny day, after the house's coming to know, of a small congregation having taken place in the house, about the topic of its latest arrival, an even greater, better, more skilful and tactful reality finally admitted entrance to itself, feeling the onus to be the first line of resort, pertaining to this letter person) . . .




























On such, such, such sunny day, not many hours after the initial delivery, through the letter-box, the Iran vs America matrix room knew to rise up, and to awaken its own internal central table to the rest of the AHH.






















What could it be, your ideology, and your outlook and philosophy, of the interior, of the most famous room of the British economy's Amityville Horror House?


Your understanding? Of the room's layout of furniture, and its nature, and layout of decoration?


What would your opinion be, of how the room in question functions itself?




















Too many specifics, about the Iran vs America matrix room, won't be given. In fact, next to hardly any specifics about such room being given is the accurate divulgence statement.




















Inside, the Iran vs America matrix room, the central table: it has but one golden rule - alternate, freely, universally.


Not a reference, denotation or allusion to conversation reality. At least, not needfully so, despite the format of the table sit-down being an intrinsic method for conversation speech and reality.
No. Alternate, freely, universally is a type of news media reference, one whose ironic freedom from the room's name doesn't denote disadvantage of drawing power from the room's name.




























News media. It does an impressive job. Of fluxing, from story to story, from news item to news item, regardless of the scope of difference in relation to natures of tones, per story to story.












































The Crystal Ball

































So. Not many hours, after. The AHH's small congregation of people. They would each dutifully abandon their routine protocol - of being statues, for the worlds of mathematics, of human culture, of geography, of outer space, of weather, of literature, of philosophy and of God and of jobs and careers etc - and head for the Iran vs America matrix room.




On their way, to such room, each man and woman would apply their mascara.








































Both To Their Eyes & Lips




































It's your pertinence, to meditate, over why the secret antics by said members in the Iran vs America matrix room, on the particular, sinister, sunny day of aforementioned must remain secret.




























The Economy







Hoops. One half, of the system, that is the answer by the house to the letter-deliverer.
Hoops, aka food.






Food is the economy. The economy is trade. Trade is consumption. Consumption is to do with going in. Going in is hoops.




















The Game Of Football









It's a bit of a cheat, because basketball is the format of hoops (forgive the leniency, distributed by fairy tale nature or by fairy tale subtext of the Iran vs America matrix room denoting basketball) and football isn't. The point, in any event, is the aforementioned link between hoops and balls; the latter, of course, being the thing that goes in.























This onus, anyway. This prior element, of an onus, being attributed to the house's Iran vs America matrix room -
The Crystal Ball.




Minus the specifics, that's the reason why, for the onus.


















It was over. And no battle had (forgive the intrusion, of seemingly) seemingly commenced.




There would be no follow-up visit, or anywhere appearance by the terrifying letter-deliverer.




















The Free Talk









It was over. As in, it was "just" over.
The members, of the British economy's Amityville Horror House (inspired, by 112 Ocean Avenue) hadn't had to deal with the letter-deliverer, whatsoever.




The house, went undisturbed.
Its kitchen; undisturbed.
Its basement; undisturbed.
Its second floor; undisturbed.
Its attic; undisturbed.




Clean - clean as fuck.
























Did they watch the TV, the letter-deliverer? Either in general, or of contemporary pertinence?
Were they an advocate, of working class culture promoting awareness of biological atoms being sexual, the letter-deliverer?








Did they watch the news, on the TV, when the universe was fully evacuated, the letter-deliverer?






Do they think, by either large degree or by a reasonable proximity of degree, about atoms, about their own atoms, the letter-deliverer?


Dares one to conjecture:
Do they ever think, about the means, the logistics and the science of their journey to the British economy's Amityville Horror House, from their own location, the letter-deliverer?






That was it, anyway. Escaping the pain; about as painful, as the pain in question.


















Can you even contemplate it, let alone make the argument for it: creating the science, and the logic of atoms, let alone being a statue for others' literature, shopping, Gods and philosophy?


The pain, of creating atoms, and their science and logic, vs being a statue, of the AHH.














































The Two Choices







You have a choice to make. Either, the outcome is that though morally victorious, i.e. all interior DNA of the house and its members was clean, the house were to end up losing the war with the letter-deliverer, on the basis that by having called for the evacuation of the entire universe, the AHH has certified its own moral identity (the house's identity) to all nefarious elements, or, the outcome is that the letter-deliverer had wanted to screw with the house, because of this secret:




Among, the house's members roster, there being a number who were biologically attractive, as well as those who were less attractive, the attractive members were in secret cahoots with one another, organised to hypnotise the less attractive members, for nefarious purposes.




The subset detail, of this second option, of outcome. It is that when planets rotate around their star, it is a homage to the puppetry and science belonging to the attractive master of the aforementioned attractive members of the British economy's Amityville Horror House, specifically in which the master is the star, and the puppetry and science is like the planets rotating.




: The facial symmetries, of lions, bears, crocodiles and dogs being identical, to the metaphor system of the outer space + cosmos system that's been described, i.e. the facial symmetries, of the animals are a metaphor for the planets acting as a metaphor, for the glamour master, by rotating around the star.








































































































































© Copyright 2023 Thomas Heath (trokanmariel33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310982-The-UK-Economys-Amityville-Horror-House