*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311128-Grief
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #2311128
In memory of a loved one
Grief


This was written for a person who had lost their husband, and mom. Still struggling from grief. I had written this to try and comfort them. I am sharing it with you because maybe it can help others too.

Nobody truly leaves you. They live in your memories and heart, they are as close to you as they were the day before they left. It would be cruel if that was not so. Would a loving God ever do that to anyone? Let them live on through you, they will be around you in spirit til they are not needed by you or anyone else. They become your guides, angels if you wish to call them that.

I bet you have heard their voice in your head a few times also. Maybe the scent of a perfume, aftershave, etc.. Possibly a song that brings them alive again in your heart. Maybe you're thinking it wasn't real. What is real? What have you imagined? You are a creator of your own life, not to acknowledge that is denying who God is, and your purpose here. To shine a light of love on a dark world. By acknowledging your Mom, or Husband, or anyone else you have loved and lost is still here with you. You are giving the strength to do just that.

Ask them to prove they are by your side still. They will find a special way to do that, that you will know, maybe only you will. But you see you're the one that matters to them. Let them help you like they did when they were here. Have that loving feeling you had from your husband while he was here. You will all of a sudden feel that again. It might bring you tears of joy, because you didn't even know this was a possibility till now.

I hope you take this as I intended, as a loving message to you. I was told to tell you this by someone you're missing dearly.



Thomas Seeker
© Copyright 2023 Thomas Seeker (rickyj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311128-Grief