*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311296-Fear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wb
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Religious · #2311296
A warning to be alert for the enemy that is always looking for a crack in your wall.

Fear

Faith Christian Church Buffalo, WV 3/18/23



Fear can and will drive your decisions. Trust and confidence comes from faith and fear is the lack thereof. Fear is not from the Lord and will slowly creep in without you realizing it. I will creep in sometimes and even while knowing it, you can't stop it. The enemy only knows your past and will tell you his possible future from what has happened in your past. The past is just that, the past! Philippians 3:13b says "One thing I do, forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead. Revelation is the realization of something that may have been right in front of you but was unseen by our eyes. We can't fix something that we are unaware of. Don't let the enemy blind us to what we need to see. Self-examination is a very difficult necessary thing to grasp but creates a pathway for change if you're willing to accept it.

© Copyright 2024 wb (gamtneer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311296-Fear