*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311301-Its-a-beautiful-new-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wb
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Religious · #2311301
An appreciation of joining in with the birds ushering in a new day.

Song of the Morning

Helen and I like to sit out on our back deck before sunrise drinking our coffee and to listen to the birds start to announce the coming of the day. These many songbirds awake before the sun rises singing in perfect harmony as a symphony. It seems that it is the only time of day that they all sing together. It's a beautiful sound ushering in or celebrating the new day. Surely God has given us a beautiful place to live and the theory of evolution cannot explain this gathering of birds of all feathers in one song each morning. There is a song called "The Revelation Song" I think performed best by Christian singer songwriter Kari Jobe. In that song is a line that says "with all creation and I sing, praise to the king of kings!" I can't help but think that all of these birds are praising the Lord for giving us the new day. Lamentations 3:22-23 says "22: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Maybe we should consider joining with the birds in harmony of singing praise to the Lord, being grateful for each new day He gives us.





© Copyright 2024 wb (gamtneer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311301-Its-a-beautiful-new-day