*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311361-Why-selena-gomez-is-scared-of-rihanna
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #2311361
The Rare Beauty founder has a lot of respect for the 35-year-old icon.
She who the she has been and she's happy to have been that, "Gomez said of the powerhouse star." And I embrace that she has done what she's wanted to be doing with her existence and takes charge of it. It's reeeeally worthy of praise. "Ironically, we might say the exact same thing about the 31-year-old herself.

Despite admiring Rihanna and her work, she has yet to seek advice from her." I'm too scared — and I feel like she's a mom and busy, "she says: “.

While it's genuine that the 35-year-old has a lot more going on, we begin to assume she would make time for her friend legend. Presumably someday, we'll watch a duo between the two. In the meantime, we'll stop
" She is who she is and she's proud to be that, "Gomez once said about the world power hero." And I love that she has done what she's wanted to do with her life and takes control of it. It's really admirable. "Ironically, we might say the exact good thing about the 31-year-old herself.

Despite complimenting Rihanna and her jobs, she still has to take clarification from her." I'm very absolutely terrified — and I experience like she's a step mother and spent a lot of time, "she said.

While it's true that the 35-year-old has a lot going on, we tend to think she would make time for her fellow star. Perhaps one day, we'll witness a collab between the two.
In the meantime, we’ll keep dreaming.
© Copyright 2024 Enlightment/confident (madagasca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311361-Why-selena-gomez-is-scared-of-rihanna