*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311765-Bc-story
by Kz
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2311765
Stuff happens
I remember times when my husband used to focus a lot of his time on work instead of spending any of it on having fun. I understand he’s a hardworking man but sometimes he really needed a break. I talked to him about it but he instead shrugged it off. At one point I was very horny and he just blatantly ignored me so I decided to tease him by showing him my ass when he was doing work. I walked into his office acting like I was cleaning but instead, I was showing off my asscrack in some low-rise jeans. I was never really a fan of wearing something like this but I was horny and anything was worth it. As I was squatting down to pick up items I saw in the reflection of the window was staring right at my butt. His eager eyes were actually turning me on and now I decided to go into a deep squat and dhow off 5 inches of crack and I could just see him smirk out of the corner of his mouth. You don’t know how long it’s been since I saw him like this and it was nice. At some point, I even got on all four right in front of him showing off a good 6 inches of ass. I suddenly felt him touch my crack gently which shocked me. He put his finger in between and I let out a moan his hand were so big and they were grabbing me. I felt his fingersrub up and down my crack which honestly felt amazing. I wanted to cave in and end it all right there but nope I had to get my revenge. I stood up and walked away sensually.
“This is karma hunny,” I said to him then walked away. Right before I closed the door behind me I saw him roll his eyes. I kinda felt empty after I did it but it did result in an amazing bang sess but he barely changed at all I guess we talk more but he’s still work obssssed. Maybe I’ll have to try another technique. Part 2 soon
© Copyright 2024 Kz (kendallz20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311765-Bc-story