*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311851-Of-This-Prophecy
by Eric
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #2311851
Doctrine of little faith
Of This Prophecy…
The ministry (mini-story) of Little Faith.

An inspired interpretation of what the Holy Bible describes as the “Kingdom of Heaven”, the land of the Israelites (children of Israel), Jerusalem, the land inside us/me, the I AM. (Strong’s concordance H5972)

To help you understand what the concept of this story is, I preclude with the following statement. “I believe that the children of Israel live inside our body. We are their host, their father/mother, and they build the kingdom of heaven within us. I declare and confess that this is my faith. I also believe I’ve been instructed by God to share this with you and I declare this to be the truth.
(strong’s concordance H7121).
I have arranged a series of verses from the Holy Bible that support this truth. I’ve tried to piece it together to the best of my ability, being inspired and led by the holy spirit of God, to speak this truth to the world. This is my faith. The gospel of Little Faith. The scriptures are mixed in with my own commentary. I tried to make a distinct separation between the two and also emphasize certain things to catch your attention using italics, underlining, and bold lettering. Some of it isn’t done perfectly and still needs editing. Please read this carefully using discernment.

Let’s start with this verse Rom 4:5 - his faith is counted (by grace) as righteousness. Understand this well.
It is accredited to Abraham because of his faith not because of his works, and not because of his superior wisdom or vast knowledge. The same holds true for us. Your faith and my faith are counted (by grace) as righteousness, if we believe with all our heart, mind, and soul that what we read in the Bible is true. So then, this ministry (mini-story) of Little Faith taken only from the Bible is counted as righteousness for we who believe it to be true.
In Jesus name, amen.

In addition, before we start, let’s address and comprehend the first step and most important factor for our salvation. It comes from Roman’s 10 verses 9,10. It’s simple but crucial that we understand this and practice it faithfully.

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Amen

This is the Doctrine of Little Faith.

Rom 4:17 - As it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations." This is in the presence of him whom he believed: God, who gives life to the dead, and calls things that are not, as though they were.

Within this doctrine you’ll see that I refer to the Israelites as the little ones, little children, the children, children of Israel, spiritual children, our seed, the saints, the sons of God, etc.

Rom 4:16 - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed.

Matt 6:30,33 - You of Little Faith, seek ye first the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 3:17-19 - how does God’s love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word and talk but in deed and in truth. By this we shall know that we are of the truth.
ISA 8:18 - “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.”

The eternal internal land of the Israelites. The land within us.
Psa 125:1 - “(A Song of degrees.) They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psa 125:2 - As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.” The land allotted to the righteous. Peace be upon Israel. Aman
Matt 19:14 - Jesus said, let the little children “come” to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven. Matt 19:28 - Jesus said, when the Son of man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matt 19:29 - You will receive a hundred fold (spiritual children) and will inherit eternal life.
The Kingdom of Heaven (spiritual) within us, the seed and the inheritance of God, our Great Father and The Good Creator. We build and we destroy, to our flesh and to our spirit. Gal 6:7 - whatever one sows, that will he also reap. Gal 6:8 - For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh (earth) reap corruption, but the one who sows to the spirit (heaven) will from the spirit reap eternal life. Gal 6:9 - And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not give up. For God is our Father in heaven in spirit and we are theirs in heaven on earth. Our children within us, the children of Israel.

This is the Truth, this is the good news, this is the gospel of the kingdom of heaven, and this is the doctrine of Little Faith.

The following verse is addressed to us the gentiles. God is explaining that we’re either gathering our children or scattering them. Matt 12:30 - “He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.”

The following verses is God explaining how he intends to gather the Israelites from out of the wilderness and into the promised land, their possession of us and our bodies, how we become their host father and mother gentile, their land of milk and honey.

Eze 11:17-20 17 ‘Thus says the Lord God: I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.’ 18 And when they “come” there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. 19 And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Understand that you are the body of Christ, the kingdom of heaven lies within you. There is a spiritual realm inside of you that is full of life. You are a tree of spiritual life. Let the one who hears say “come” and call your children home. Receive God’s inheritance, the children of Israel, God’s eternal fruit. Amen

***Prayer***
We say “thank you Lord God for all your knowledge and wisdom, for teaching and guidance, for your purpose and plans.” Aman
We speak life and Love into our bodies, our flesh, our minds, our souls, heaven and earth. We speak divine love over our families, our jobs, our friends, and our enemies. We speak love over all those things that bother us, and for those people who are hurting and sick and in need of a savior and friend. Thank you Lord God for your generosity and greatness and faithfulness to keep us in your grace, and thank you for our heavenly spiritual children, the children of Israel. Aman and let all things we ask for be asked for in “Jesus name”.

Pro 2:6 - “Forth LORD gives wisdom: out of his mouth “come” knowledge and understanding.” Aman

Rom 8:19 - Forth creation awaits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.

Growing from the Tree of Life inside us, eternal fruit, a genesis of reproduction and life, are born the son’s of God. God said to the dust be a man and it became a man and inside like a tree with many branches it became fuel for the nations, the nations of Israel, the son’s of God.
Song 4:11 - “Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.”
Listen closely, and let him who has ears to hear, hear what the spirit is saying…
Gal 3:2 - Receive ye the spirit (heaven) by the hearing of “faith”. Gal 3:6 - Even as Abraham (father of many nations) “believed” God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Gal 3:7 - know ye therefore that they which are of “faith”, the same are the children of Abraham (the children of Israel), the son’s of God.
Gal 3:8 - And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through “faith”, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Gal 3:9 - So then they which be of “faith” are blessed with faithful Abraham. Gal 3:26 - For ye are all the children of God by “faith” in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:29 - And if ye be Christ's, then “are ye” (Strong’s concordance = I exist, I AM) Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
These thoughts inspired by the Holy Spirit speak of revelation and birth and truth. Literally, inside our bodies, as new creations/creatures formed.
2 Cor 5:17 - “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
2 Cor 5:18 - “And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry (mini-story) of reconciliation;”
The story of The Kingdom of Heaven.
This kingdom is at hand, and planted in your life as seed, into your body and watered by the water of life as you walk and talk and fellowship (abide) with God. Slowly we are being cultivated into spiritual trees of life in order to produce fruit, the fruit of Abraham, the children of Israel, the son’s of God. The Bible mentions the tree of life in a few different passages. In the book of Genesis, it is described as a tree located in the Garden of Eden, alongside the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is said to bear fruit that grants eternal life. (The children of Israel)
In Genesis 3:22-24, after Adam and Eve disobeyed God by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God banished them from the garden. To prevent them from also eating from the tree of life and living forever in their fallen state. God placed cherubim and a flaming sword to guard the way to the tree.

The tree of life is also mentioned in the book of Revelation, where it appears in the New Jerusalem. Revelation 22:2 describes it as being located on either side of the river of the water of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, (twelve tribes of Israel) and yielding its fruit every month. It produces eternal life and healing that believers will experience by obeying God’s Word.
The kingdom of God/Heaven
A kingdom is no kingdom without people.
Luke 17:21 “Neither shall they say, Lo (little one) here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” We are nations, each one of us growing into nations of Israel. As our spiritual children grow within us they purge our bodies (their land) of its filth, the filthiness/beasts of sin, anything anti-Christ. God created the cross-over (Jordan) from flesh (earth) into spirit (heaven), spiritual birth (salvation) and Christ (his son) paid our toll by his sacrifice on that cross, for his children (all things) to rest together with his presence forever.
Eph 1:10 - “That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:”
Isa 27:12 - In that day the LORD will thresh out the grain, and you will be gleaned one by one, O people of Israel. God is calling the children of Israel out of the wilderness (Egypt) and into the promised land, our bodies, into the holy mountains of Jerusalem. Isa 27:13 - And in that day a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were lost in the land of Assyria and those who were driven out of the land of Egypt will “come” and worship the LORD on the holy mountain of Jerusalem. Our inheritance is the children of Israel.
Deut 32:9 - “For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.” (We are Jacob)
Isa 27:9 - In days to “come” Jacob shall take root, Israel shall blossom and put forth shoots and fill the whole world with fruit. Gen 28:3 - God almighty bless you and make you fruitful and multiply you that you may become a company of peoples. Isa 44:24-28 - I am the LORD who made all thIngs, who confirms the word of his servant, and fulfills the counsel of his messengers, who says of Jerusalem, ‘she shall be inhabited’ and of the city of Judah, ‘they shall be built, and I will raise up their ruins. He is my shepherd, and he shall fulfill all my purpose, saying of Jerusalem, ‘she shall be built’ and of the temple ‘your foundation shall be laid.’ We are the promised land of milk and honey, the trees of life, the kingdom of heaven and we are the hosts of the children of Israel. Thus The God of hosts.

SALT AND LIGHT
Matt 5:13-15 - You (Israelites) are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under peoples feet. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a stand and it gives light to all in the house.
Rom 9:4 - They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. Rom 9:5 - To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen This is our inheritance for accepting God/Christ as our savior. They are the builders building kingdoms for God, for The God of Hosts to dwell in forever, a vessel to do his work on earth. If you allow this to happen, if you allow the children of Israel the sacred time to complete the kingdom and the temple and the throne room within you for God (by walking in obedience) Christ will “come” dwell in you and you will survive the second death. 2 Tim 2:20 - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor. 2 Tim 2:21 - If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Eze 43:7 - “And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.” We kill our kings and queens within us and create wars when we compromise with sin. Ezra 4:12 - “Be it known unto the king, that the Jews which came up from thee to us are come unto Jerusalem, building the rebellious and bad city, and have set up the walls thereof, and joined the foundations.” Ezra 4:13 - “Be it known now unto the king, that, if this city be builded, and the walls set up again, then will they not pay toll, tribute, and custom, and so thou shalt endamage the revenue of the kings.” Ezra 4:14 - “That search may be made in the book of the records of thy fathers: so shalt thou find in the book of the records, and know that this city is a rebellious city, and hurtful unto kings and provinces, and that they have moved sedition within the same of old time: for which cause was this city destroyed.” The question is for you, will you comfort God’s people, the children of Israel? Or will you comfort the builders of the bad cities, the anti-christs, death and the beasts of sin?

A house/city divided cannot stand.

Matt 12:21 - “And in his name ‘Jesus’ shall the Gentiles trust.”
1 John 5:6 - “This is he that came by water and blood (heaven and earth) even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit (heaven) that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.” 1 John 5:7 - “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” 1 John 5:8 - “And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.”

Matt 12:22 - “Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spoke and saw.” Matt 12:23 - “And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?” Matt 12:24 - “But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.” Matt 12:25 - “And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:” Matt 12:26 - “And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?” Matt 12:27 - “And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.” Matt 12:28 - “But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.”
As we walk obediently life presses out death and our kingdom begins to grow. Kings and queens take their place and generations grow. They will call us their holy fathers/mothers and their host ‘g’ods (lower case g). Gentile giants to the children of Israel. A habitat of life for them within us. The Hebrew word for nation “goyim”. This is The kingdom of God. This is the Truth and this is the mystery of Elijah and the 2 witnesses, them and us/heaven and earth. Pray to God to speak to your heart and hear if this is what the spirit is saying to you? “You are the holy land of Israel”. Receive divine grace and wisdom from God and turn your heart towards the children (of Israel), as they turn their hearts towards you, gentile father and mother. “Come” children of Israel make your kingdom ours. “Come” cross over the Jordan, “come” in from the wilderness, lodge, and possess this land. We commit our bodies to you for God’s purpose. This body of milk and honey, the Land that the Lord God has promised you and us, is now ours to build together.
Deut 30:18 - pass over the (Jordan)
STR.CONC=to descend down into a lower region and possess the land. Deut 30:19 - “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deut 30:20 - “That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” Destroy the beasts of the field, destroy the *ites of iniquity, the evil in this land. The Lord your God is with you. Let us walk together in might, in God’s presence. This gift to you my body and blood. Partake of it as you will. Planted as my seed, you are my children. As I try to live by faith and abide in Christ giving you the greatest yield of this land. This is what allows you to grow and overcome the forces of sin (beasts, anti-christ’s, and death). Through grace, faith, and obedience we grow together into the kingdom of God. As the kingdom develops we await the visitation of Christ. The 2nd coming. When Christ returns, the king of the Israelites to make us his permanent home. Matt 5:35 - Jerusalem, the city of the great king.
Luke 12:40 - “Be ready, for the Son of man “comes” at an hour when you aren’t expecting.” To note, being a perfect christian isn’t easy. But as the kingdom of heaven grows inside of you the desire for sin diminishes making it easier and easier to walk in purity. We cut the connection of sin/evil to this world. This is why Jesus commands us to “seek first the kingdom and his righteousness” and the rest will be added to us. If you manage to achieve a fully matured and developed kingdom like Jesus did, then Christ will come live in you and you will become like Jesus Christ. Think about it, Jesus the man was born of flesh to the earth. It was Christ (born of the Israelites) in him (the kingdom spirit) that made him God. And don’t be offended by this because the Bible clearly states…
(Ephesians 4:10-16 “He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he (Christ) might fill ALL THINGS “and he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;” “For the perfecting of the saints (little ones/Israelites), for the work of the ministry(mini-story), for the edifying of the body of Christ:” “Till we all “come” in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:” “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:” “From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.”) and fully man and fully God completed kingdom with miracle manifestations and all. This is the secret gospel of the kingdom of heaven within. Elijah’s word before the great day of the Lord’s return. To turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers. We are the fathers and mothers of the children of Israel, and when our hearts are for our children, their hearts will be for us and that unity will invite Christ to “come”. The Lord God of hosts has commanded us. We are the hosts of the Israelites. (The following verses is Christ speaking inside of Jesus)…
John 10:2 He that enters in by the door (portal) is the shepherd of the sheep (little ones) 10:3 to him the porter (watcher) opens and the sheep (little ones) hear his voice and the shepherd calls his sheep (little ones) by name (Israel) and leads them out. 10:4 and when he puts forth his own sheep (“come Israel”) he goes before them and the sheep (little ones) follow him and they know his voice. 10:5 and a stranger will they not follow but will flee from him. For they know not the voice of strangers. 10:27 my sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me. Aman 10:25 I tell you, but you believe not, the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. 10:28 and I give them eternal life and they shall never perish neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 10:29 My Father which gave them me is greater than all. And no man is able to pluck them out of my Fathers hand. 10:30 I and my Father are one. 10:32 Many good works have I showed you from my Father. 10:34 Is it not written in your law, “I SAID YOU ARE GODS” 10:35 If he called them gods whom the word of God came and the scripture cannot be broken 10:36 and you tell me I blaspheme because I say I am the son of God? 10:38 believe that the Father is in me and I in the Father.
Little ones (Israelites are our sheep) good sheep “come” by faith in God and grace. All sheep who came to you before faith in God and grace are thieves and robbers who came to steal, kill, and destroy.
Eph 2:1 - “And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;”
Eph 2:2 - “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 - “Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.”
Eph 2:12 - “That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:”
Eph 2:5 - “Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)”
Eph 2:8 - “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:”
Eph 13-22 - “But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.” For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit into the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Malachi 4:3 and you shall tread down the wicked for they will be ashes under your feet in the day that is “coming” says the lord of “HOSTS”. 4:4 remember the LAW of Moses which I commanded unto him for all Israel? Mysteries belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed are for us and FOR OUR CHILDREN for ever, in order to perform ALL the words of this LAW” 4:5 Behold, i (will send) you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. 4:6 and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I “come” and smite the earth with a curse. Let him who has ears to hear listen to what the spirit is saying. John 7:17 if any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God or whether I speak of myself. 7:16 my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 5:25 Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is “coming”, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God, and those who hear will live. 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the son also to have life in himself. 5:27 and he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 5:28 Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 5:29 and “come” out. Those who have done good to the resurrection of life and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
Paul says in Romans11:13 - Now I am speaking to you Gentiles, so I magnify my ministry (mini story). 11:14 - in order to make my fellow Jews jealous. 11:15 - for if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean, but life from the dead? 11:16 - if the dough offered as first fruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 11:17 - you now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree. 11:18 - but do not be arrogant about your branches, remember it is not you who supports the root but the root that supports you. 11:19 - then you will say branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.
This is truth. We are cut from what is by nature wild olive trees and grafted contrary to nature into cultivated olive trees.

Zach 2:10 - Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord. 11 “Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. 12 And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!”

The mystery of Israel’s salvation

Romans 11:25 - lest you be wise in your own sight I want you to understand this mystery. A partial hardening has “come” upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has “come” in. 11:26 - and in this way all Israel will be saved. (Enough Gentiles to save all Israel) as it is written
The deliverer will “come” from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob. 11:27 - and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins. You will become Israel - The Kingdom of Heaven.
And remember Paul is talking to the Gentiles now (you are a Gentile) and magnifying this ministry (mini-story) 11:28 - as regards to the gospel, the children of Israel are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 11:29 - for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 11:30 - for just as we receive mercy they receive that same mercy being a part of us so that God may have mercy on all. Great is the Lord God. For from him and through him and to him are All things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Isa 60 - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples;
but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.
3 And nations shall come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4 Lift up your eyes all around, and see;
they all gather together, they come to you;
your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be carried on the hip.
5 Then you shall see and be radiant;
your heart shall thrill and exult, because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the nations shall come to you.
6 A multitude of camels shall cover you,
the young camels of Midian and Ephah;
all those from Sheba shall come.
They shall bring gold and frankincense,
and shall bring good news, the praises of the Lord.
7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered to you; the rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you; they shall come up with acceptance on my altar, and I will beautify my beautiful house.
8 Who are these that fly like a cloud, and like doves to their windows?
9 For the coastlands shall hope for me,
the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your children from afar, their silver and gold with them, for the name of the Lord your God, and for the Holy One of Israel,
because he has made you beautiful.
10 Foreigners shall build up your walls,
and their kings shall minister to you; for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor I have had mercy on you.
11 Your gates shall be open continually;
day and night they shall not be shut,
that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.
13 The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, the plane, and the pine,
to beautify the place of my sanctuary,
and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14 The sons of those who afflicted you
shall come bending low to you, and all who despised you shall bow down at your feet; they shall call you the City of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15 Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, with no one passing through, I will make you majestic forever, a joy from age to age.
16 You shall suck the milk of nations; you shall nurse at the breast of kings; and you shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior
and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
17 Instead of bronze I will bring gold, and instead of iron I will bring silver; instead of wood, bronze, instead of stones, iron. i will make your overseers peace and your taskmasters righteousness.
18 Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.
19 The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon
give you light; but the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.
20 Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended.
21 Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I might be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Gal 4:16 - the truth Gal 4:19 - when I am present with you, my little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you.
Gal 5:7 - the truth Gal 5:9 - A little leaven leaven’s the whole lump. I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view than mine.
Gal 6:14 - but far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Gal 6:15 - in whom nothing matters but the new creation.
Gal 6:16 - and for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon you, and upon “the Israel of God”.

We are the Israel (sara el) of God.
(STR.CONC=To persevere strong tree of God)

Matt 24:14 - “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end “come”.”


Amen
© Copyright 2024 Eric (spendogz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311851-Of-This-Prophecy