*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311855-IrisZilla
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2311855
A Giantess Story About Pokemon: Giantess: Iris
"Please teach me how to seem strong!" Iris shouted, bowing to the two women as... this was a champion's meeting, and she always looked up to these two for advice.

Who were the champions. Well, champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia, and champion of Kalos Diantha.

The two Pokemon leader's were in Cynthia's house in Undella Town, just catching up like old friends. When Iris heard that that they were in Unova, she came rushing over.

"Iris, it's great to see you again." Cynthia chuckled. "What's this about seeming... strong?"

"I'm confused as well." The two women were on the couch smiling to Iris. She has changed back from her powerful dress to her casual clothes, all alone. Diantha smiled at her. "You are plenty strong as it is, you are the rank of Champion after all." The two women giggled at Iris. Iris was a good manner of years younger than the woman, but that was the problem to Iris.

"W-Where do I even start?" Iris wondered.

"Do you want me to get you some Soda Pop?" Cynthia said with a smile.

"T-That would be great, thank you a... wait no! That's the problem, S-Soda Pop is for kids!" Iris shouted as the two women looked at each other. Iris sighed as she sat down onto the couch in between the two large women. Their adult bodies contrasted her rather tame one.

One was an Actress, and the other was considered the most beautiful trainer in the world, and then there was Iris. "I'm tired of being seen as a kid."

The two women looked at each other, as they understood. "So that's the problem." The blonde said to her fellow Champion. "Despite your rank, you don't like how you are being treated. Iris, even Champion's like us has to listen to League Rules, a-"

"It's the trainers!" She shouted. "They always come in, treat me like a little kid, and talk down to me~! I hate it!" Iris whined, which wasn't getting past the two women. "I mean, I-I always cream them with Haxorus, but it's totally unfair! Why do I get all the mean comments, while you two are all respected!"

It was truly, because she was a kid. Cynthia can imagine how annoying it would be to never be taken as a serious threat, as she sighed.

"Well that is quite the troublesome situation." She pondered. While Diantha went with a different method.

"I'm sure you are just making a Dynamax out of an Alpha, jumping to conclusions."

"I'm not! It's so unfair." Iris said crossing her arms with a pout.

Well sounds like to me, all you need is confidence." Cynthia smiled as she looked at Diantha.

The actress knew that look, Cynthia was thinking up something mischievous. Cynthia stood up and faced Iris.

"I was planning on having a relaxing day with Diantha, but this works out too. Iris, do you know why me and Diantha are so respected in our field, by even the ruder challengers."

"Cause your adults, a-and you have big boobs and stuff!"Iris whined.

"No, it's because we carry ourselves like such. All you need, is a little confidence." Cynthia chuckled as Iris couldn't believe it.

"I have confidence, I have confidence out of my butt!"

"It's a different type of confidence, look at me for example." She started to strut around her room, showing herself to the younger champion. "The way I present myself, the way I turn, the way I walk. I don't need useless boating, as my presence alone is enough to command the scene. You are sure in your Pokemon, but not in yourself."

"That's true." Diantha smiled. "You see, on a filming set, if you don't have entire confidence in yourself and your acting, you will never be able to get through a scene. They probably see you as a kid, maybe because you act childish. You just need to carry yourself like a woman."

Iris thought this over, and wasn't sure. "I'll try." She got up, and started to strut around the room like Cynthia did. However it was a lot more laughable now, as the two women tried their hardest to hide their chuckles.

"It isn't working!"

"It's not mimicking my movement." Cynthia said. "It's about having confidence in yourself and in your word." Cynthia then lit up, almost like she got an idea. "And I think I know how, I'll be back in a moment." Iris and Diantha watched her leave, as neither of them understood what was happening.

Eventually, she came back into the room, a large smile on her face. "This, is the Dragon's Soul Gem~"

She lifted it up and presented it to Iris, as Iris looked it over.

"Wow... shiny? What does it do, does it like... give me super powers. Wait is it a Mega Stone, can I get Mega Haxorus!"

"Even better, this will give you confidence." Cynthia sat on the couch and patted the middle for Iris to sit back down. She put the gem on Iris's lap.

"Cynthia, what is this?" Diantha questioned.

"A Gem that targets the dragon in the soul, and will have... special effects on those who dream of it. Iris, focus on the gem while touching it, and you will be sent into a search of the Dragon inside of you."

"My dragon... inside me?" Iris thought. It does sound like it's going to help her. "I'm in!" Iris touched the gem, and it glowed. Diantha and Iris surprised, as the light then dimmed down.

And Iris was sitting there, practically passed out. Looking like she was sleeping so soundly.

"Should I be worried Cynthia?" Diantha asked.

"Naturally no. In fact, we can enter and watch if we touch it as well." Cynthia smiled as she raised two fingers. "Maybe even help her find the woman she is."

"Or the dragon..." Diantha chuckled. "Well it does sound like fun." And so, the two women touched the gem as well.

-

It happened in an instant. As Diantha and Cynthia found themselves... in a clothing store?

"Huh... oh these look nice." Cynthia said as she walked over and felt some fabric up. "Too bad it's not real, it really is my size."

"Uh... Cynthia, w-what is happening! Where are we!?" Diantha said concerned.

"Where, well we are in the Gem, or at least our consciousness."

"You didn't say that!" The Fairy user shouted as Cynthia smiled.

"So this is how it works. All of our consciousness gets sucked into the gem, and the first one who touches it will be able to find their Dragon Soul. The rest of us are just... spectators." Cynthia smiled. "And obviously, it created a city for the simulation."

"O-Obviously," Diantha said nervously. "Well where is Iris then!?" There was a loud crash, as the two women saw people... running in the streets. Sprinting away, before a giant brown foot slammed down onto a man! Giant enough to take up the entire road!

"Oh no!!!!"

"Relax Diantha, he's not real. None of this is." Cynthia smiled. "But I am curious about this now~"

Cynthia will little fear walked outside, and she gazed up.

Filling the city, was a giantess Iris! Taller than all the other buildings around, at least by a head. She would have to be a solid 250 Feet Tall.

Iris was looking down, so concerned at all the shrunken people. "R-Relax, I'm not a monster, it's me your Champion! Please don't get stepped on by me!"

Cynthia chuckled at the girl. "Iris, down here!"

Iris looked down by her giant brown bare foot, and saw Cynthia. Waving up to her. "CYNTHIA!" Iris dropped down onto her knees, having trouble actually fitting in the street, as her butt rubbed against the wall of a building. Breaking the foundation and the glass. Something that Iris didn't feel, but only noticed when she looked back at her giant back.

"Aww geez, Cynthia, what is happening. Why am I giant in Castelia City!"

"Relax." Cynthia chuckled. "This isn't real, it's just a dream, a way for you to find your Dragon. It's actually quite similar to what happened with me when I first touched the Gem."

"I-I'm in a dream... wait this happened to you!"

"Yes." Cynthia chuckled. "Although with me, I was quite literally planet size. It was quite fun, I got the whole continent of Paldea to live on my body." Diantha was stunned, did she know this was going to happen. "It's to help you explore yourself and find your Dragon, so feel free to do whatever you want. It's not real."

"I-I can do... are you saying I can have fun with this whole giant city and all the tiny people inside of it!" Iris asked, to which a nod was responded. "AWESOME!" Iris despite her demanding, was still just a kid and was going to act like one.

Looking to the side she saw a fleeing woman, as she reached over and grabbed. It was an adult, probably a mother. To Iris's size though, she might as well be a bug!

She lifted the room up, seeing her screaming and begging. "Y-You sure this isn't real?"

"It isn't trust me." She encouraged, as there was then a push between her fingers. Smothering her in an instant, as Iris feared for the worse!

But there wasn't any blood at all, or remnants... it was all gone. She was stunned at first, but then looked over to Cynthia. "This is so amazing, I'm gonna terrorize this city! Watch out everyone for Champion Iris!"

"Cynthia chuckled at her, before she turned her head. "Diantha, come on out. You can't keep hiding in there."

"Diantha is hiding in there! I wanna see her!" Iris shouted, as she brought her giant hand into the store. Diantha was having enough trouble gripping the situation, but she screamed for her life as a giant hand came into the store. Her fingers searching for Diantha. When her thumb eventually bumped into her, it all came for her! A giant grip wrapping around her like an Arbok. Holding her tight as Diantha screamed for dear life. All around her, and all she could see was brown hand.

Iris pulled back and opened her hand, seeing the scared Diantha in her hand.

"I-Iris!" She shouted.

"Wow, you are still pretty. A pretty little bug hihi." She then turned her head to Cynthia, and reached her other hand for the Champion!

Cynthia didn't relent though, as she let herself get pinched and dropped into the hand beside Diantha.

Iris looking down at the two women that towered over her and she looked up to. Now it was very obviously different.

With a smile she started to lift herself up, the two women struggling to stay on their feet as Iris was now standing above the buildings. She was the tallest thing in this city, and she was going to make sure everyone knew.

She pulled back her bare foot, and kicked straight into the building. It shattered into pieces and exploded from the power she gave. "Woah! Did you two see that! I'm super strong now! Like a Dynamax or something!" She laughed as she then looked to another building opposite of her.

With her hand against it, she gave a push into the building and knocked it over. The small fake people tried running from the falling building, but there was a loud crash that took up a fair chunk of a city.

"I'm so strong! Hahaha!"

"She's having too much fun with this." Diantha said to her friend, but Cynthia just chuckled.

"Relax will you, I can tell you I was a lot worse. I made the regions of Paldea get a lot more... musky when I moved them over me. If you catch my drift~" Diantha was GLAD she wasn't there when that happened.

Iris with a big smile, saw a fleeing crowd from her. She couldn't help herself, as she gave chase. Giggling loud and following after the tinies.

She chased after the tinies, her large bare feet slamming behind the crowd as there was tiny screams. She looked down and giggled as she saw a car directly in her path. She raised her foot up as high as she could, before she pressed down and stamped onto it. There was a loud giggle, as she just found it so funny.

"That's amazing haha." She cheered, the biggest smirk. "Look at them run from me, they are so scared!" Iris laughed as Cynthia smiled at the happy girl.

"Of course they are, you are the big scary dragon terrorizing the city."

"I am, aren't I!" Iris cheered. "Here that tiny people, you better keep on running from me!" Cynthia smiled as she was getting courage and confidence, which was exactly what she needed. As for Diantha she was getting a bit more worried.

Iris found a good building, around her hip. Going over she jumped on top of the building. Flattening any atennas that was on top, but she didn't notice.

She sat down kicking her legs into the building and scaring the life out of all the fake people that were inside.

"This might be all fake but... you two are kind of real, right?" She raised her hand and peaked at the two tiny women.

"We are." Cynthia nodded with a smile. Before Iris smiled, and this wasn't an innocent smile, it was quite the opposite.

Her fingers shuffled around as she reached for them! Her fingers were brought down, and gripping onto Diantha.

"H-Hey, Iris What are you doing!?"

"Stripping ya." Iris said with a smile, as Diantha screamed in protest. "Come on, you are so proud of that body, so why not show it off." She dumped Cynthia onto her shoulder, as Cynthia was getting handled roughly. Not as roughly as Diantha was getting handled though.

The Actress tried to fight Iris off, but Iris was just giggling at how helpless this Champion was, and she can do nothing.

Her clothes kept getting pulled off, tugged off as this kept on happening. Pulling off her shorts, her heels, her top, and her jacket. Eventually, she was left in her bra and panties.

Iris had two fingers on her feet, and two fingers on her arms, holding her in front of her eye.

"You really are pretty, but you seem scared and nervous hihi." Iris teased.

"Y-You can't do this Iris! Let me go now!"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Iris shouted. "I'm big, I'm a giant in the city, and you are almost naked right now hihi." Iris was stripping her as a method to display authority, and it was working really well. She reached her fingers down to Diantha once again, as Diantha gave out a shout. This time it was her bra and panties that were pulled out.

And when she finished, she was naked. Diantha had her clothes whipped off, as she can't even look forward, being far too humiliated by Iris.

Iris smirked as she held Diantha naked in her fingers, before dropping her on her other shoulder. Just under the jungle of her hair, Iris went and grabbed Cynthia.

Bringing her around and moving her fingers to Cynthia.

"No need," The blonde smiled. "I know my place beneath you right now, I'll do it myself." She can't blame Iris for taking advantage of the situation. She did the very same as when she was planetary, she crushed every single Pokemon League in the world under her foot, showing just how under them she was.

"No, I wanna do it Cynthia." It wasn't going to be fun unless she does it herself. Cynthia shrugged and let Iris strip her.

Her black cloak ripped off, as all of her clothes were tugged off. Iris surely could have been more gentle, but she got naked just as fast as Diantha.

"Look at you two little... girls!" She laughed, as she pinched the naked body of Cynthia with one hand, and grabbed the naked body of Diantha with her other, presenting the two.

"Everyone look, can you believe it. The mighty Diantha and the powerful Cynthia! They are like my toes now! I'm the top champion now!" She presented all the tinies the naked humiliated champion, as Iris was laughing the entire time.

"It isn't real, it isn't real." Diantha had to say to herself, as she was trying to calm down. With that, the two of them were then dumped into the hair of Iris. Screaming as they fell through the strands, and eventually getting stuck.

"You little girls stick back, time for my fun!" Some people have stopped running and was staring up at her, which was the worst thing that they could do. She giggled to herself, as she raised her foot up! The crowd realized their mistake, but it was too late.

Iris brought her foot down and did a heavy stomp on the tinies. All of them disappeared instead of turning into red stains on her foot.

"What are you tiny people doing!" She laughed. "I'm not a nice giantess here, I'm a big scary dragon and you better run!"

And so, everyone ran for their lives. Screams as everyone fled. Iris had her attention on them though, so they weren't getting far. Stomp after stomp, after stomp. So many tinies having their lives ending under her bare feet. This was a fact that kind of turned her on.

Iris chased after all the tinies, stomping on them until she didn't see much tinies to stomp. She wasn't going to give the effort to chase after 1 person in the city, that's not fun.

Turning around, she peeked inside a building, crouching down and looking at the top floor.

She could see a bunch of Office Workers, scared for their lives and looking through the glass out of her. She giggled loudly.

"Trying to hide from me in there huh? Well that's not gonna work." Iris brought her finger and poked the glass like a kid would poke a fish tank.

Iris giggled as she saw the tiny office people, as they were looking at her like a big scary monster. Giggling she put her hands on the base of the building. The people on the 12th floor freaking out as the giant hands were pressing on the glass.

She just wanted to see if she was strong enough to do it. Putting her back into it, she pushed the glass as hard as she could! Shoving it forward and knocking it over!

It wasn't easy for someone even on Iris's side, but eventually it started to fall.

"Timber!" She laughed as it fell down. "That was a big one, yes I'm so strong!" She was in heaven, a true dangerous dragon. Turning around to face a building very similar. The tinies inside were panicking thinking the giant was going to tumble them too. Instead, she reached her giant hand inside. She was fishing for tiny people!

"Come on, where are you people?" Iris laughed as she fished inside, and eventually got a group. Pulling them out and letting them on her hand, she laughed.

"Oh my god haha, they are like little bugs to me." She was peeking down to the adults. People normally bigger than her, but they were like nothing. "What to do with all of you... hey Cynthia, climb over to my ear and tell me a good idea!"

She was telling it like an order, so Cynthia did. Climbing through the jungle and getting to her ear.

"You can eat them, like a dragon would." Cynthia laughed. When she was planetary, she had the whole Johto region as her dinner, and the Kanto region as her desert.

Iris looked at the tiny people, as they were looking up to her with such fear! She normally would never eat someone but.. this wasn't real right, why not just jump into the role of the deadly dragon!

She licked her lips, which scared everyone for dear life! Lifting the palm high above her face, Iris opened her maw and tilted. Some people tried to stay on the hand as hard as they could, but they all fell and tumbled in! Screaming as Iris felt a rain of people down her throat. The fact she can feel all of this was making the experience better. She swallowed them down, and patted her stomach.

"You all are pretty lucky, in the stomach of a Champion!" Iris laughed as she found it so funny. "Oh, ew. I think one of them is stuck in my teeth." More accurately he was trying to survive in her mouth, and he was the only one not to die. Didn't matter, as Iris brought her large finger in and scraped him off her mouth. Killing him instantly but nothing more than that.

Iris saw the giant crowd watching this, as she giggled. "Why are you watching, are you stupid. You should be running!" Turning to the crowd, she began to terrorize them! Large foot steps, flattening crowd after crowd! Iris laughing the entire time as she was making a game of it. How many people can she flatten with just one foot. Her record was 7!

But then, she lost her foot. "W-Woah! woah! AHHH!" She fell down, tumbling down as she was falling fast, and she flattened... well it would have to be a hundred! Her large body being the end of so many fake people.

"Ouch... that was clumsy of me," Iris said laying in the street. She opened her eyes, seeing a frightened woman right in front of her face. "Oh, hi there!"

"Please don't kill me!" The woman begged, and Iris might have felt bad... if she didn't know this wasn't real. Breathing in, she blew the woman away, where... Iris lost her so who knows

Getting back on her feet, she looked at the mess she made. "Having fun in the city is one thing, but... wait this is Castelia city right? The gym Leader is.. Burgh! She can't help but chuckle to herself, 'cause he was the bug Gym Leader! This made so much sense, and she stormed through the cities to get to him.

It didn't take her too long to reach him, given that Iris was just that big. Arriving there she giggled as she looked at the little gym building.

"Mine was so much bigger~" Iris got down onto her knees and teared into the building. Ripping it apart like it was a Christmas present!

"I'm glad we aren't on her bad side... if she can do that." Diantha said as Cynthia crawled through the hair to her side. Diantha blushed as they were still naked.

"Do you think she's going to keep us and make us her pets? I think I might enjoy that." Despite Cynthia being in the same situation, she was still the teaser.

"Don't even say something like that!" Diantha shouted, as she just laughed it off. Diantha looked down as Iris finally tore the roof off entirely.

"Aww, look at all the little trainers. Your Champion is here, you should be bowing or something like that." She displayed her authority over them really quickly. She spotted the scared Burgh, standing and looking up to her.

"There you are buggie boy!" Iris reached down for him, as Burgh tried to get away, or throw out his Scolipede, or do anything! He got pinched between her fingers, and raised up.

Iris brought Burgh in front of her eyes, and saw him squirming. Leaning back as she laughed.

"You are such a little bug, Burgh! You know, I use to have a giant crush on you, you and Marlon. Seeing you like this now though, to the point where I can really crush you. Doesn't matter how hot you are, you are a bug and I don't really have to kiss a bug like you haha!" She mocked the older man, something she loved she could do.

"I-Iris!" He shouted. "Why are you doing this, why are you destroying Unova!"

"I'm not destroying Unova, this isn't real?" Burgh looked at her confused looking at the devestation that she had made. How can she not think this was real? "Doesn't matter, now... what to do with a little bug like you huh?" Iris stood tall as the girl started to walk around the city. She rolled her fingers over Burgh, idly playing with him as he begged for mercy. She giggled as she stepped on cars and leaned against a building. She was in heaven, and in Cynthia's defence, she was getting so much confidence from this!

"What to do, what to do? I usually just squish annoying bugs so... maybe I'll do that." She teased Burgh with a laugh. Her fingers started to close together as his prison got so much tighter. He did run risk of getting squeezed too much, almost losing his life!

She relaxed herself though, "Nah that wouldn't be the funniest thing I could do, instead that would be..." She got a smile as she raised Burgh and dropped him down on her arm.

He landed on the large brown area, and slowly got up. Staring at Iris, as the giantess was excited.

"So here I am, just minding my own business when eww, gross! There's a bug on my arm! I better swat it!" She raised her arm up, and made it pretty clear what she was going to do Burgh.

He screamed as he tried to run away as fast as he can, which only added to the game she was playing more. She hovered her hand over him, giggling the entire time as it was just so fun!

And then she brought it down in an instant. Slapping her hand on her arm, and squashing Burgh in an instant.

"Die gross bug." She laughed as the man she once had a crush on, was now being seen as a little bug and nothing else. She eventually lifted her hand, and he was no longer there. This wasn't real after all.

"I'm having so much fun!" She giggled looking around. "Now what can I do next? What can I do next?" She wondered. Looking at the city, there was plenty of things she can do, but there was also plenty of city! There's no way she was going to play with all of it.

"Hmm, wish I was just a bit bigger." Iris pondered as she decided to just squash the gym into rubble, which took plenty of steps.

Inside of the hair, Cynthia was telling Diantha a story. "And for Sinnoh, I decided that since it was so close to my heart, it can go between my breasts. I squashed Mt Coronet on accident though."

"Yeah..." Diantha wasn't having fun in the hair jungle. "Cynthia when is this going to end?"

"When she's satisfied." Cynthia said simply. "And that could last a while, or end now."

"I hope it ends now." Diantha said before the two of them heard a large squeal.

"C-Cynthia, what's happening!" The two naked women look at each other, before they climb to the side of the hair. Peaking out, they were stunned.

Iris was growing, actually growing in size! She was getting higher and higher, as Iris panicked.

"I'm growing!"

"Relax Iris." Cynthia said. "Did you want to be bigger?"

She grabbed Cynthia in her hand and held her in front of her face. No longer doll size, she was like a smaller bug to her. "Just a little... I'm like twice the height I was!"

"Well, makes sense. You can grow to whatever size you want!" Cynthia smiled, and once Iris heard this she looked around.

"Any size?" She got a large smile. "I want to be really big, where I can step on buildings without even thinking!"

And in an instant, it took effect. All the tinies in the city freaking out at her before, but now... she was growing! Her feet growing at a rapid pace, as they were moving to the fleeing civilians. Not able to outrun her growing foot, taken down.

For Cynthia, she watched Iris grow in size, as the hand she was on turned into a plain. As for Diantha, she was curled up in the hair, but now she was holding onto one giant branch big enough to house a hold!

Iris looked down, and she was in love. The city, didn't even raise past her ankles! No... her toes! Her big toe was now as big as the biggest building!

"I-I can't believe it, I'm so big! My heads like in the clouds now!" Just turning her head side to side was enough to disrupt air patterns. Looking back down in her hand, she saw no Cynthia. "W-Where did you go? Wait... you are so small, I can't even see you!" She raised her palm and closed one eye, trying her hardest to see the Champion. "You are nothing to me now~" She teased as with that, she dropped her hand.

Cynthia who was still on the hand, went flying from the sudden motion. She was flying to Iris's face, as the woman was no longer having a fun time. She landed in the eyebrow of Iris. Getting caught in that hair, as she gripped on for dear life. Was this what it was like when she was plantary for the other side. How... erotic for her?

"I have now evolved little people! I turned from Iris to Iriszilla, and now I am THE IRIS!" She laughed. "The ultimate dragon! Watch this!" She lifted her foot over an entire section of the city. Her brown sole covering large shadows over the tinies. And then it came down and made a large stomp. Breaking the ground itself and making a crater. All people, streets, buildings, turned into nothing but a brown mass of ground.

"Wow... so cool!" She laughed as she looked around the city. She began to jump around the city. Looking as each step left a brown foot mark, destroying all portions of cities.

For the tiny people down below, running seemed pointless to a girl who can't even see them right now. She was stepping on the city, she wasn't stepping on any people cause she didn't see the people anymore. She just saw buildings.

She kept walking around, giggling at the two champions were hugging onto the hair in fear.

"Woah! Look at the Skyarrow Bridge. It's so tiny to me!" She walked over to the harbour, which only took two steps for her as she was right in front. She stepped into the water, creating a little splash on the city. Some actually drowned from it as Iris bent over.

"Wow, I'm deep in the water right now, and it's smaller than a puddle hihi." She brought her hand down and grabbed onto the bridge. The bridge, filled with cars and people trying their hardest to escape the rampaging giantess. However she now had it in her interest. She grabbed the bridge, and ripped it up from it's foundation. She only needed to hold it between her fingers, cause it was too small for her hands. She would crush it into dust if she tried it like that.

Iris raised up to her full height, holding the tiny bridge. "Aww, it's so cute. Weird to think that I've been on this bridge so many times, I can't even imagine being that small on the bridge." She chuckled as down below there were screams of terror. With her breath so close, she blew some people off the bridge! They fell off, while others gripped on for dear life.

It turns out not even that saved them. Iris was just holding the building, not thinking too much about it when suddenly the bridge crumbled between her fingers. "Huh?" Was the only response that she had as the bridge fell down. "Wow... that was so soft, I didn't even mean to break it with my fingers. Guess I'm just that strong and big huh, hihi." She joked, a large smile on her face. She brought the remaining of the bridge and rubbed it against her chest, just brushing off the debris. "Now what to do next hmmm?" She then got an idea, as she turned around and reached down for some city.

A chuckle as her opened hand spelled doom for everyone that was underneath. She got a good grip on the city as she held it in her hand. Peaking in, she can't actually see anyone, just people.

"Eating people is one thing, but what about eating people, and buildings~" Needless to say, everyone was so scared when they heard this. Frantically running to the edge of the hand in a thought of getting away! Didn't matter what they tried though, as the giantess was too big.

She lifted the hand with the people and the crumbled buildings above her head, as she tilted it. With that, everything started to slide down off the hand, and into the opened maw of the dragon. Iris seeing buildings falling in, but not any specks. Too small for her to see, as she tilted the buildings in.

An one-way trip into her mouth, as she started to chew on it. "Hmm, crunchy." She noted as she broke the once large buildings with her teeth, she swallowed it down, and chuckled. "That was probably an apartment building or something, let's eat some more." She dropped down onto the city, her rear descending down like the meteor that wiped out the Fossil Pokemon. At this point some tried to run from the giant ass, but most just accepted their fate as Iris sat down onto the city. Stretching her legs and wiped out even more of the city. As well as the Clothes store that Cynthia and Diantha started with. She giggled as she looked down at the destruction. Doesn't have to feel bad if it isn't real!

She grabbed another handful of buildings as she swallowed it just like before, and then a next one, and a next one. Four giant handfuls and countless now in her stomach.

She kept giggling to herself, as she then got an idea.

"How about a City Angel!" This scared everyone who could hear as she laid down. Her large hair taking down a large amount of city as well.

Once she laid down, she giggled as she started to wave her arms and legs in a motion. Creating a city angel as she has called it. Her giggle being a good contrast to the fact that she was ending a good chunk of the city.

She got up, a smile on her face as she looked at her handwork. "That's like the cutest sight ever." She chuckled as Iris stepped over and went to the only portion of the city that she hasn't ended.

The other half, ever since Iris grew turned into a large brown mess of dirt and ground. Now this half was going to feel the same.

"I have like the best idea to do with you tinies! I'm coming down!" She laid down and went flat in the middle of the city part. A good chunk flattened under her body once again, as she got comfortable.

"Who knew laying on a city would be so comfy, if only my bed back home would be the same." She chuckled to herself. "Now, since I'm as big as a city, I figured I might as well move you all, onto my body! Onto the body of the most beautiful giantess, bet you are so excited about it!

No one was, but no one was loud enough for Iris to confirm. She was just going to move them over her body. She grabbed the first portion of the city and laid down. Scooping it and cupping it so it was as intact as it possible can be.

"Where to put you, tiny guys?" She wondered as she leaned forward and dropped it on her feet and her toes. The first group down.

"I'll call that Feet Street~"

Giggling to herself, she leaned over and grabbed another part of the city. Scooping it up as she brought it to her other feet. The people got dumped down, as well as a part. "And I'll call you guys Toeburg." She giggled having so much fun seeing the city act like rubble for her. She reached and grabbed another hold of tinies, as she pondered where to go with this one.

Eventually she got the idea, lifting the shirt of her own and showing off her brown belly as well as her belly button. "Tummy town!" She said as she dumped them all in her stomach. However, some of them fell down her belly button, which only got her to giggle some more. "Watch out, you got a massive ditch in the middle." She even winked as she was feeling excited. She grabbed another part as she had to ponder where to put this part.

"Well, I guess with all this tiny city, I'm gonna get a lot in my hair, so how about that. We can call this one hm... Iris's jungle!" She dumped it on her hair, and then grabbed another portion, and another, and another. Her hair got covered, as she can't help but giggle.

"My hair is really sandy now, you all better hope I don't take a shower or something like that." She teased.

For Diantha who was in the hair, seeing a city falling down to her made her scream out in fear. It was a miracle that she wasn't flattened by a giant falling building or bus! Although seeing people dropping past her like raindrops was the scariest thing for her.

And Iris was unaware of the closer damage that was being had. She leaned back in a relaxing manner, a large confident smirk as she had no place that she could put a city anymore. Well except for...

She paused, and then got a giggle to herself, finding it really funny. The old Iris would never do this, blushing the entire time with it even being suggested. Not only did she think of it though, Iris was excited about it!

The large and powerful giantess grabbed the final section of the city that was going to feel her wrath. Some would consider these tiny the most unlucky out of the lot, as they almost avoided being turned to a toy by her.

Iris held the city in front, and got a smile. "Okay, you guys are going to the best place. Think of it like where all the rich people live. However I want to make one thing clear, there better be no perverts down there! Cause I might just kick you out, and you can live down at Feet Street instead!

With that she laid down, and pulled open her shirt. Enough for the small city to get delivered too.

"Now hihi, ready cause you lot are going to be... Boob City! No... Large boob city!" She gigged, thinking that adding Large made it better. With that she brought the tiny town into her boobs. Unlike the rest where she just put on her feet, she thought about something different. Giggling to herself as she lifted it over her breasts and her cleavage, and started to slowly sprinkle it. Spreading it out and laying it on her brown small boobs?

Well, not small. Her breasts were huge! Much, MUCH bigger than the other champions. She doesn't even know where they were anymore and... she didn't care. She's the only thing that matters in this small and tiny world. She got a giggle as she leaned back and closed her eyes. Just enjoying herself as she rested in the destroyed city. Not caring about her destruction and... just enjoying it.

That was the best moment of her life, that's what a Champion does.

-

Iris slowly opened her eyes to find herself... back in Cynthia's house. She slowly sat up and looked around from side to side, Diantha and Cynthia sleeping on either side of you.

"It was actually a dream, just like Cynthia said. It felt so real and... it was just an amazing dream." She had a large smile as she stood up from the couch. Is it weird to say that it's odd that she didn't feel a city under her. Holding the Dragon's Soul Gem, she inspected it with a curious expression.

Eventually the other two women woke up, Diantha feeling over herself, as she was sure she was lost in a hair jungle.

"Well, that was quite the adventure." Cynthia said stretching her arms as Iris turned around. "So... would you say you are more, confident now? Have you found your dragon?"

Iris looked down to herself and honestly, she does. "Yeah... I think I have. Playing with a whole tiny city, it makes me feel bigger than anyone else." Cynthia smiled, as that could not have gone better for her. "Sorry for uh... treating you two like bugs."

"Don't be, I would have done the same. Although hihi, I think you traumatized Diantha."

"Well... a-as long as you feel more confident Iris, I'm glad."

"Aww, she's trying to act tough." IRIS TEASED, which Cynthia chuckled. Guess it's two dragons playing with a fairy. "Well thank you two so much! I can't wait to show my confidence to all the losers who challenge me, and I'm gonna crush them under my feet hihi." She joked and left, as Diantha and Cynthia was left sitting there.

"Mission complete." Cynthia said now holding the gem.

"Next time you pull something like that Cynthia, I would prefer if you left me out of it" Diantha said.

"Come now, it was fun for us. I was lost in her eyebrow you know~" She didn't respond as Cynthia smiled.

"Well, maybe you want to go in again and this time... we are the ones with the tiny city."

Diantha paused as she thought it over. Looking to Cynthia, as she thought it over.

"I'll get the wine."
© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311855-IrisZilla